4.0 out of 5 stars not exactly what I expected
I have loads of messenger bags, so I did not really need another one, but I came across an ad depicting this bag in tan and I liked it so much that I decided to buy it. First surprise, tan is not available unless you buy from Amazon.com, and they could not ship this bag to Poland.
Published 11 months ago by Virgil Florea

Published 15 days ago by Caroline01

4.0 out of 5 stars not exactly what I expected, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Visconti iPad Kindle Messenger Bag - Leather - 16071 Aspin - Oil Brown
Second surprise, the leather is really stiff. Even the strap is stiff. The bag has a little metal attachment engraved Visconti, while walking it was banging on the bag and it was sounding as if someone was knocking on wood because of the stiff leather.
I probably would not have bought this if I had seen it in a shop and had the chance to inspect it closer, but now that I have it I do not regret buying it. It is a quality bag,

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the excellent quality I was expecting from Visconti - a bit disappointed!, 11 Feb. 2015
I bought about 8 years ago the "Visconti Brown Leather Messenger Cross-Body Bag A5" which I loved. I decided to buy this one on the strength of the excellent quality of the other one and found myself disappointed. The quality of this one feels a bit inferior. The other one had soft lining inside. This one has a rough blue material. The clasp at the front is fiddly. You have to unfasten the strap at the front to open your bag. It doesn't button up automatically like the other one, that had a magnetic fastener. Oddly this one does has a magnetic fastener, but you actually have to unfasten it first. Not very practical! I suppose bags can be very personal and it is a question of getting used to this one. I will see how it goes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality leather bag with loads of space and an ..., 28 Jan. 2015
S. Wright - See all my reviews
Really good quality leather bag with loads of space and an easily adjustable should strap. Ideal for holding all my stuff- really like it!