on 19 January 2016
The gift set was to help encourage my 4 year old girl to use the hairdryer after a bath as she's always been scared of her mothers hairdryer. The complete set was exactly what I was looking for. The bag feels well made and stitched together brilliantly with no signs of coming apart even after weeks of use from a 4 year old. The headband was a little on the small side compared to other children's headbands but as there is no age range specific to this product that's OK. The hairdryer itself works flawlessly and my little girl loves using it to dry her hair it's the perfect size and weight for a young child who's starting to do their own hair. The 2 heat settings are brilliant allowing her to start on a lower heat but increase the temperature if it's required. The only small negative for me was the directional attachment which can be placed on the end of the hair dryer seems made from really cheap plastic and heated up to almost untouchable temperature within seconds of the hair dryer being turned on. I just permanently removed the attachment before allowing my daughter to use the hair dryer and no other part of the hair dryer seems to become too hot even after 5 minutes use.
on 14 December 2013
This hair drier is ok for my 3 year olds hair-has helped with issues of washing the hair! It dries her fine hair well and doesn't take too long but if she had thicker hair would take forever with this hair drier. It also can get a bit too hot so would not recommend letting your child hold it or use it on their own.
on 8 January 2014
my daughter loved this set the hairdryer us really good an easy to use and the ears and handbag are really nice
on 6 February 2015
Bought this as present for my 4 year daughter. Nicely presented gift. Hair dryer is quite hot and not suitable for her to use by herself. But good value for money.
on 17 June 2016
Perfect gift for a little girl who likes to do herself up. Hairdryer is fine. Not salon quality. But you wouldn't want that four a child
on 12 July 2015