5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Demonstration shows Tinie has developed in the years since he's been away. Every track offers something different and none disappoint. Looking Down The Barrel is pure brilliance and now want to buy the original of the sample. Other stand out tracks for me are Lost Ones with Paloma Faith and Lover Not a Fighter with Labrinth. Heroes with Laura Mvula is beautiful too. On...
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first album, but not this one.
I could only bear to play it once. There have only been a couple of albums that I never wanted to give a second chance and this was one of them. Sadly, I wasted my time on the first album that I didn't enjoy. I won't be giving this one a second go.

I really loved Disc-Overy, so I was pretty annoyed that this album was so flat and uninspiring. I was hoping it...
Published 11 months ago by mrwotzit

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinie Tempah, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Tinie Tempah's new album, Demonstration, is built like a blockbuster, with ambitious, aspirational hip hop and tongue-in-cheek poshness. 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
This album is fantastic and equally as good as the first one. Every track is good there are no tracks that I would skip. Brilliant album and well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 3 Jan. 2014
All the tracks on the album are great. No dislikes on any of it all worth listening to.Great Album by Tinie Tempah

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Not as good as Discovery but still a good all round album.

Nice mix of tracks and sounds. The hidden track (track 15) is the best on the album IMO

4.0 out of 5 stars Good beats, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. There are a range of tracks with lots of other artists and while this isn't as good as his first album it is a good listen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good album but lacks depth, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Im not saying this is a bad album but there are too many songs on it that sound too similar. I know Tinie wanted 'an album full of collaborations' but I feel that he has concentrated too much on this aspect and the collaborators have stolen the thunder a little bit.

I've only listened to the album a couple of times and I'm sure it will grow on me in time but my first impression is that the vast majority of the songs start with someone else who has featured on the track and then the beat kicks in with Tinies flow. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with that as the vast majority of songs are produced that way but the whole album is produced like that and there doesn't seem to be enough variation.

Comparing it to Eminems Marshall Mathers LP 2 album which has also been released today; every song has a different tempo and starts off in lots of different ways. Eminem also doesn't constantly rely on other artists to help him out with a decent chorus which is something that really disappoints me with Tinie.

Going back to Tinies album, I think that the only good songs on there are the ones were he has collaborated with other people and I feel that without the collaborations, Tines would struggle to put a decent album together. That being said, there does seem to be a few good songs on it and it's definitely worth a listen to, I'm just not sure it stacks up anywhere near as high his first album

5.0 out of 5 stars King of uk rap/grime, 4 Nov. 2013
Mr. D. Tabor "tabs" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
A quality album from Tinie again. Listened to him on radio 1 show the weekend where he played his new track off the album a colab with labrynth called 'lover not a fighter', Amazing banging tune. And the rest of the album is just as slick. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant., 24 Nov. 2013
I have been a fan of Tinie Tempah since the first release. Some similar sounds to the first album but different enough to sound fresh.
If you like his music I really recommend this. Lets just hope it doesn't take as long to do the next one.......

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Demonstration (Audio CD)
Cellophane wrapper was all torn and as this was a present it was very disappointing - no time to return and get replacement before birthday.

3.0 out of 5 stars A few other decent tracks but wouldn't say its his best work., 1 Mar. 2015
Brought the album for the song trampoline. A few other decent tracks but wouldn't say its his best work.

Demonstration
Demonstration by Tinie Tempah (Audio CD - 2013)