5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mouse for its price, a must buy!
I felt like I needed a replacement mouse as my old one was way too small for me to be comfortable with.

Pros:
-The Price
-Fairly large size (good for palm/fingertip grip)- Good for average-large hands
-Durable material for both the mouse and the cable (which is also 1.8m)
-5 programmable mouse buttons with up to 5 customisable profiles...
Published 7 months ago by Will

3.0 out of 5 stars The mouse was nice for a month
Published 2 days ago by M. Kalde

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mouse for its price, a must buy!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)

Pros:
-The Price
-Fairly large size (good for palm/fingertip grip)- Good for average-large hands
-Durable material for both the mouse and the cable (which is also 1.8m)
-5 programmable mouse buttons with up to 5 customisable profiles
-Comfortable to use
-Lots of commands to bind to the buttons
-Weight modification!
-The buttons and the scroll wheel feel very good and durable
-Comfortable thumb grip
-5 changeable Dpi settings up to 3000dpi (with the dpi button)
-Looks sleek and nice

Cons:
-Ships from Germany, so if you're in the UK it'll take 2 weeks to arrive or you can pay £3 extra for delivery within 3 days
-The program to customise the mouse buttons comes on a mini disc (but you can get it online from their website)
but it's a little dodgy and annoying (e.g. you get scroll wheel outlines in your browser) but it's a minor con
-The side buttons feel a little loose

Overall: A great mouse for its price, I'd put it in the range of the other top-end mice that are quadruple this price!- it's that good!
5 out of 5, I would definitely buy again but I have a feeling that this mouse will last me a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse, 26 Mar. 2014
A. M. Turnbull (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
firstly i have to say i am no gamer and i did not buy this to play games. I bought it due to it size and my freakishly large hands into which it fits perfectly, the build quality is very good and the buttons are in the right place with a solid feel to them for my very large hands. Have tried more expensive models and they were just useless as they were built for tiny paws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocked at the quality!, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
Absolutely amazing mouse for the price, I originally bought it as a replacement mouse for my old one. I didn't expect much but Iove it, the DPI changers are very nice and the buttons feel not cheap. It has opened my eyes to Sharkoon and other budget gaming brands.

If you don't want to spend £50-£100 on a mouse get this little gem!

P.S - Everyone says its brilliant for large hands, I have small hands and these are absolutely perfect for my palm grip. It feels custom made to my hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Good!, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
What it says on the tin! A good gaming mouse, for a great price! Fabric cable too. Excellent build quality, and even has weights.

5.0 out of 5 stars It offers a very rapid response and the additional buttons which most gamers will want to use are all relatively easy to press a, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
I almost marked it as 4 stars because it is larger than a standard MS Mouse so it feels quite big in my hand, I'd prefer something slightly smaller. That said, it really does warrant the 5 starts simply because thats my preference and not a design or build issue with the mouse itself.

It offers a very rapid response and the additional buttons which most gamers will want to use are all relatively easy to press and far enough apart to differentiate from each other. I like the mouse and for the price I paid I don't believe I could have found a better buy. It has a sturdy construction and spare gliders to replace the large ones already fitted if they ever come off. The software enclosed generously gives the user 5 pre set speeds, which is extremely useful when switching between gaming styles or using the PC for normal everyday tasks etc.

A great buy for anyone looking for a high quality gaming mouse at a bargain basement price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decision times, a Razer or Sharkoon?, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
When my Microsoft Habu died, I decided that I can finally get a Razer mouse. Unfortunately they were too expensive and I wanted a mouse NOW! I spotted this mouse on Amazon and thought it looked about the right shape that I like. It also had the right quantity of buttons for my gaming use and was optical to boot. (I play BF4, CoD etc.). For the bargain price I got it as a stop gap until I could find the right Razer and have not looked back. It has a nice finish unlike the rubberised mice that wear off. It's customisable and works a treat. 2 years later and I still have it, but saw this mouse again at a bargain price (the original intro price had doubled) so I jumped in quick and bought a spare. A great mouse, that has been improved with a better cord and optics. A winner in my view!

3.0 out of 5 stars The mouse was nice for a month, 4 Mar. 2015
M. Kalde (Bottrop) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
The mouse was nice for a month, then the sensor broke and since then the mouse doesn't work anymore. So, not sure about the quality, maybe I was just unlucky. The mouse itself is decent and very comfortable for long gaming sessions. It's quite big though, and while I didn't have any problems with that, my girlfriend had problems reaching the mouse wheel comfortably. Might not be the best mouse for people with short hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
Absolutely awesome gaming mouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the best bang 4 Your Buck & I'm semi professional gamer, 25 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse (Accessory)
forget your £100 + gaming mouse Coz I've had-em.... this is the best bang 4 Your Buck & I'm semi professional gamer. 10/10

Sharkoon FireGlider Optical Gaming Mouse