‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic and fun, but most of all useful, 3 Nov 2013
Having met Adrian I can without doubt say the book is written in his fun and no nonsense style
The passion and depth is conveyed at every point and in clear and precise terms
Some books are filled with new age gook, this is not, it just grabs you and takes you on the ride
What Adrian did for me at our business premises had to be "felt" to be believed
I am a believer and I still have to shake my head in awe
Buy the book, chat to the man, he is something else
What's more even Learn to do it yourself

Phil, inkberrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Heal Your Home (Kindle Edition)
This book is very informative. Not only does it clearly show how to heal your home using dowsing but also it explains about how to dowse and the beliefs surrounding the instructions given further on. I found it compelling reading and loved the way the author used simple clear language and offered his help if you have problems dowsing in your house. It's great to know he is only a phone call away if you get stuck. I will definitely be attending his courses in the future. Ann D

5.0 out of 5 stars Home improvements you never previously thought of!, 4 April 2014
Despite the title, this book is much more than way of clearing any gloomy atmosphere pockets from your home..It is a complete compendium of mysterious topics, and as such is tremendous value. It may well be the only book of this type you will ever need.
If you are unsure about this stuff then definitely buy it!! At least by reading it, which is easy due to the writing style, you will know so much more, and can at least decide from an informed view point.
I like it particularly because it is a modern look at phenomena that we can all experience at some time.We may call it something different from the ancients and describe it in different ways these days, but look beyond the terms used, and think what it describes, and you will recognise exactly what mankind has always experienced.
Mysterious forces. You may dismiss it, but you cannot deny its fascination after reading this book..

5.0 out of 5 stars heal your home, 22 Mar 2014
was recommended this book by a friend found it very instructive on dowseing really easy for for a beginner would certainly recommend it to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful and informative, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heal Your Home (Kindle Edition)
Loads of information in this book, which is written in a very friendly style. Everything is explained in great detail with lots of case studies to illustrate each aspect discussed. The author is very approachable and the content is sometimes surprising, and very useful. Suggest buying the print version, rather than kindle, if you are serious about studying this book. Text books don't work so well in the kindle format as you can't 'flip' back and forth in quite the way needed. Not yet, anyway.
Whichever you choose, this book provides a fascinating insight into our environment and our impact on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have a copy for your healths sake!, 20 Feb 2014
This is a very clear and concise book on this most important of topics...........I read it over twice as soon as I received it and have been employing the techniques in my daily life and to help others..........it is a most valued book in my collection which is easily referenced over and over and I highly recommend it to all would be healers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and informative, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Heal Your Home (Kindle Edition)
This was a very clearly written and set out book. Some of the things in the book were very eye opening, I would not hesitate to recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intensely readable, 5 Feb 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the first reading, the book is packed with information and will need re-reading before I start on the practical exercises. The many different detrimental energies considered are illustrated with useful case studies: the instructions are absolutely clear. I'd been looking for something to apply my dowsing to since attending a beginners' course, this book has provided both subject and inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 8 Jan 2014
This is a 'must' for dowsers. I have been dowsing for over 30 years. Although I use the pendulum nearly every day in my working life as a psychotherapist, I'm learning a lot more about the many different uses for dowsing from this excellent book.For example. energy attachments, the symptoms to watch for and how to heal them. How to deal with detrimental earth energies and human-manifested energy forms etc.. I thoroughly recommend this book to all serious dowsers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heal your Home, 5 Jan 2014
I have attended quite a few of Adrian's courses and had my home healed by him, with positive effects. I was so pleased to have all the information that he had previously imparted on his courses collated so clearly. Adrian writes about what could be complex issues in a very clear and readable style. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›