Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

Format: Blu-ray Audio|Change

on 2 January 2014
Bought for my boyfriend. Who now wants all the others! I wasn't really that into Joe Bonamassa, however my boyfriend put this on (very loud as usual) whilst I was elsewhere in the house. I found myself gravitating to the lounge and watching it.

Brilliant it was too.

I will be quite happy to buy the rest, but I'm not going to admit that to my boyfriend!
on 9 November 2013
I must confess I only discovered Joe Bonamassa earlier this year, but since then have been buying up his back catalogue and dvd's and the icing on the cake was seeing Joe perform at Manchester Arena in September. It was one of (if not the best) gigs I have ever been to and showed what an amazing talent Joe Bonamassa is. A fantastic guitar player and singer too with a really good band backing him up.

I have bought all four Tour de Force dvd's separately and this one from the Royal Albert Hall reminds me a lot of the concert I attended in Manchester with an opening acoustic set before the electric set. Highlights include Sloe Gin, Driving Towards The Daylight, Django/Mountain Time, Dust Bowl and the amazing Happier Times as well as his breathtaking tribute to Gary Moore - Midnight Blues.

Well worth every penny with a good bonus dvd included too.
55 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 6 August 2014
Love Joe, seen him live 3 times, love the set on this dvd, love the beautiful sympathetic intuitive relaxed filming, love the venue and occasion - I quite like this, can you tell? :-)

If you were disappointed by his first Albert Hall DVD (I was, it looked gorgeous but the sound was dreadful), this is the antidote. Fantastic.
on 8 January 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed all the concerts in the tour de force series, including this one. Good music if you like Joe. Would fully recommend to his fans.
on 26 March 2014
I am not so keen on the first acoustic part of the DVD, but LOVE the electric part! I am glad that the acoustic is in a minority on this DVD, but overall a fantastic show by a great musician.
on 9 January 2014
Just watched the dvd of Joe Bonamassa at the Royal Albert Hall, and must say as always Joe puts on a fantastic show. My gripe....... Why on earth does Joe insist on hiring the services of Tal Bergman on drums? The guy is like a bull in a china shop, and is systematically wrecking Joes music. He overpowers every song he's involved with, and sounds like a cobbler mending shoes. Take him out of the show, and everything would be perfect.
on 1 November 2013
This may just be one of the best gigs ever - stunning playing and camera work. The special guests on the night were the guitars - Joe on Rory Gallagher's 1961 Fender Stratocaster, Bernie Marsden's 1959 Gibson Les Paul and the Peter Green/Gary Moore 1959 Gibson Les Paul. I was lucky, I was there.
on 14 May 2014
Bought this item as a gift for someone, they loved it, and said it was a really good watch! Reommended
on 30 June 2015
Awesome live bluray - I was lucky enough to be there on the night just over two years ago and I think I'd forgotten how good a show this was!
The concert is brilliant, great range of music starting with the acoustic first portion but for me the electric stuff really rocks and the sound quality (on my surround system) is crystal clear.
A fantastic investment!
on 12 January 2014
I have to admit I am an avid Joe Bonamassa fan. I just think everything he does is amazing and this blu ray is no exception. Amazing guitarist and powerful vocalist playing the best Blues Rock straight after an equally amazing un-plugged session. I so wish I could of been there to see it. If your new to him buy this and even if you know him buy it as well!