5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Bonamassa convert
Bought for my boyfriend. Who now wants all the others! I wasn't really that into Joe Bonamassa, however my boyfriend put this on (very loud as usual) whilst I was elsewhere in the house. I found myself gravitating to the lounge and watching it.

Brilliant it was too.

I will be quite happy to buy the rest, but I'm not going to admit that to my...
Published 15 months ago by Beverley D Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Tour de Force by JB
The DVD is certainly better than the live gig we saw at Aberdeen but still lacks something compared to his original stuff.
Published 15 months ago by Just me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Bonamassa convert, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tour De Force - Royal Albert Hall [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)

Brilliant it was too.

I will be quite happy to buy the rest, but I'm not going to admit that to my boyfriend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 Nov. 2013
Jennifer "Jen" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I must confess I only discovered Joe Bonamassa earlier this year, but since then have been buying up his back catalogue and dvd's and the icing on the cake was seeing Joe perform at Manchester Arena in September. It was one of (if not the best) gigs I have ever been to and showed what an amazing talent Joe Bonamassa is. A fantastic guitar player and singer too with a really good band backing him up.

I have bought all four Tour de Force dvd's separately and this one from the Royal Albert Hall reminds me a lot of the concert I attended in Manchester with an opening acoustic set before the electric set. Highlights include Sloe Gin, Driving Towards The Daylight, Django/Mountain Time, Dust Bowl and the amazing Happier Times as well as his breathtaking tribute to Gary Moore - Midnight Blues.

Well worth every penny with a good bonus dvd included too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jan. 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed all the concerts in the tour de force series, including this one. Good music if you like Joe. Would fully recommend to his fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance, great dvd, 6 Aug. 2014
David P (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Love Joe, seen him live 3 times, love the set on this dvd, love the beautiful sympathetic intuitive relaxed filming, love the venue and occasion - I quite like this, can you tell? :-)

If you were disappointed by his first Albert Hall DVD (I was, it looked gorgeous but the sound was dreadful), this is the antidote. Fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 26 Mar. 2014
I am not so keen on the first acoustic part of the DVD, but LOVE the electric part! I am glad that the acoustic is in a minority on this DVD, but overall a fantastic show by a great musician.

5.0 out of 5 stars London Finale, 1 Nov. 2013
This may just be one of the best gigs ever - stunning playing and camera work. The special guests on the night were the guitars - Joe on Rory Gallagher's 1961 Fender Stratocaster, Bernie Marsden's 1959 Gibson Les Paul and the Peter Green/Gary Moore 1959 Gibson Les Paul. I was lucky, I was there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift - he loved it, 14 May 2014
Bought this item as a gift for someone, they loved it, and said it was a really good watch! Reommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Bonamassa, 27 April 2014
Very quick delivery, this is a very good DVD I joyed watching this DVD, I also got the other 3 DVDs and are also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Bonamassa top guitarist, 21 Feb. 2014
Was not able to get tickets for the concert,glad it was recorded.Brilliant. Recommend this DVD to anyone who has never listened to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissable, 19 Feb. 2014
Unmissable experience . The quality of sound and vision is tremendous and the Slow Train tract lives with you; I wish I could download on to my IPad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›