Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

• AM

Format: MP3 Album|Change
Price:£6.69+ £3.99 shipping

on 25 September 2013
Great tunes. I am not an Arctic Monkeys fan but since hearing Alex Turner's stuff for the Submarine soundtrack I've started having a listen. And this does not disappoint.
on 12 October 2013
Had to repeat play I loved it so much. Great riffs, Alex has a fab voice and the harmonious backing vocals give you spine-tingling chills!! Would recommend to anyone.
on 9 September 2013
"Do I Wanna Know" is a great great track. However, nothing else on the album comes close to this song. Yes, I got sucked in by the hype.
I have no idea why I looked at the NME review, because I rarely ever do this! They gave it 10/10, which is ridiculous.....10/10 are you having a laugh!!!
If this had been the band's debut, I doubt they'd have even got signed.
So disappointed.
"No 1 Party Anthem" is ok
"Fireside" is ok.
Nothing new, nothing ground-breaking here.
Come on then Monkeys' fans let's have those 5* reviews!
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!
on 14 April 2014
Great album, can't wait to see them live!
Would recommend , fab to drive and sing along to, must b loud
on 22 February 2014
These guys are probably the best male band in UK at the moment. Great CD from a brilliant band - thank you.
on 13 October 2013
Really great album. Smoother sound but with typically witty Arctic Monkeys lyrics. Would thoughly recommend to those new to Arctic Monkeys as well as existing fans.
on 19 March 2016
great
on 13 March 2016
brill
on 3 October 2013
As catchy as the singles taken from it, Artic Monkeys fans will love this album. I'm playing it on repeat!
on 4 November 2013
great album and to get a digital copy immediately was a bonus. I now have all of the artic monkey albums