Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.79

on 13 November 2013
This is a beautiful album from Katie Melua would highly recommend lovely songs with meaningful words. Go on and try the album.
on 14 January 2014
I was once less than complementary when reviewing one of Katie Melua's earlier albums, but this one is right up there with her first and best ones. Indeed, it is possibly better, as she's finally found a new style which suits her, namely that of a modern-day "French Chanteuse," in the Piaf mould, albeit quieter and easier on the ears, and, it must be said, the eyes too. Rather than standout tracks, the whole album is just peaceful easy listening background music, perfect for when the two of you just want a CD on while you sit down to a nice romantic Italian or similar. Can't go wrong.
on 17 October 2013
I have all Katie Melua's, music that she has done to date & love all of it.
though each time I listen to her new music, I am not very impressed at 1st.
they just keep growing on me, until I love them.
probably because her music is evolving.
& I expect the music to be the same as before, my bad.
my expectations don't appear to be satisfied.
but listening to them a few times without comparing to her previous songs.
& I am hooked.
Katie, keep up your excellent work.
I am looking forward, to your next album :)
on 2 July 2014
........a wonderful collection of songs, must admit it took me a while to fully apreciate this albums collection but now this is a favourite CD and I would not be without it !

Have purchased an additional 3 now, todate, and sent them as presents to friends for their enjoyment, something I have never ever done before!

I hope you purchase this latest album from Katie Melua and find the same enjoyment in it as I have,.....hood down in the old MX5, warm wind in your hair and this compelation bouncing from the speakers !!!!
on 27 October 2013
Ketevan is a nice album to listen to, at first when you listen to it, your not quite sure if you like it. But the more times you listen to it, the more it grows on you. The songs are well written and if you want something that's a little different from the usual stuff we hear on the radio, then you should buy this. Its lovely to hear a musician making music, not just for commerical purposes, but for their own pleasure.
on 28 February 2014
I have to say this is probably one of Katies best albums. As you would expect some songs are better than others, and of course that is all down to personal preference, but I particularly like 'Sailing Ships from Heaven', 'Where does the Ocean go?' and 'Mad, Mad, Men'
If you are already a fan, then I'm sure you will find something on this album that you like.
If you are not yet a fan, then start here.
on 1 November 2013
I've read some hostile reviews of this album, saying things such as "not adventurous enough" and "more of the same". Well I disagree. I have all of Katie's albums and this is equally as good as any of them. Also there are a couple of tracks that are definitely not more of the same.

Ignore the critics! If you like Katie Melua's previous work you'll love this.
on 30 March 2014
This album seems that Katie has grown up. It is let down by a couple of lightweight tracks, Idiot School and Shiver and Shake. However, Sailing Ships from Heaven and Where does the Ocean Go compensate and the other tracks still demonstrate her classy and unique voice. Hardened Melua fans will consider the whole album worthwhile. For me its like the Curates egg
on 18 January 2015
As always another beautiful album from Katie.I can not understand why the sales have been down on her last couple of albums.I Will Be There,the closing song on the album truly is a beautiful song that showcases Katie`s talent so well.For such a tiny girl she has a huge presence and never fails in my eyes,please buy this album you won`t regret it.
on 12 November 2013
This album grows on you. At first was not sure that it was up to Kate's usual standard, not the voice because she has such a beautiful voice, but the choice of songs. Never fear it soon became a favourite. I have seen her in concert and she performed at the Remembrance Service and has earned a place as one of my favourite artists.