4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on all trolleys
At this price you can't really argue, but it's worth noting that it doesn't work on all designs of trolley. I encountered one at my local Co-Op that fully encloses the coin which means you *have* to use an untethered pound coin to unlock it and, of course, this device did not work with it.

However, it's still a useful thing to have on your key ring as it does...
Published 8 months ago by JJ Berry

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Good but not robust have already broken one. Don't forget to remove it after unlocking trolley or it will fall out
Published 5 months ago by deputydog

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on all trolleys, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Red

However, it's still a useful thing to have on your key ring as it does work with many designs of trolley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2014
These are really easy to use and remove from the trolley. My only concern is that because the plastic is quite brittle, over time they will get worn and not be as effective. For now, they're better than the 'pound coin for life' things because you don't need another trolley to release them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the "Coin" style trolley keys, 14 Jun 2014
Muncus (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Well I made this purchase as I had previously used a coin style key, but as you may have experienced the coin can get lost.

I couldn't believe how it felt the first time I used this key, the trolley slipped off it's moorings and with a quick wiggle I had the key back! It's like stealing!!

I've used the key at quite a few shops and it's always worked - including in France.

My only concerns are. I now find myself looking for an excuse to use it, I've checked out using a trolley with a box of teabags and a loaf of bread, and I also find myself lingering at the trolleys hoping someone can't find a pound, just so I can use the key (like a watered down superhero).

But my other concern is, what if these keys fall into irresponsible hands? We'd be back to the 80's with canals full of trolleys again, The supermarkets would need to invest in new technology - It would be chaos! Because of this I think the sellers of these devices should make us swear an oath to only use them for good :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never get caught without a trolley again, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Red
A fantastic idea well worth the cost. First day out I made an elderly couple's day outside the local supermarket as they needed a trolley but didn't have a £1 coin on them. I wish you could've seen their faces when I released a trolley for them and they went on their way, made us all a little bit happier that day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 22 May 2014
Very useful tool for when i work at my supermarket as they never have a spair key when needed so i bought this as my personal key and very pleased with the quality of the key. Only thing is that i wish the handle was a bit bigger to grip onto.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have Trolley Key dongle., 23 Mar 2014
Delivered very quickly
Almost weightless when attached to your key ring. Very useful at supermarkets and also at airport. Previously after checking in your baggage you need to return the trolley to retrieve your pound coin and that could be miles away. With the Trolley Key dongle that is all in the past. Bought more to give to family and friends who all wanted one. Very happy with product and this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars As already posted, key works in Tesco's. I ..., 14 July 2014
TooFar (Hertfordshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
As already posted, key works in Tesco's. I have clipped one plastic key to my Tesco bag-for-life.
Key also works in Carrefour hypermarket trollies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 31 Mar 2014
A. Brough - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infinite Trolley Coin / Master Key - Twin Pack Red
So many times I have got to the supermarket or garden centre to find I have a card and notes but no coin for the trolley....Grrrr,, So when I saw these I just had to have some The fact they come in a pair is good for me as I have 2 vehicles so I added one to each key ring so now when I go shopping I always have access to a trolley !!
Insert the trolley key.. release the trolley.... Move key to side it comes straight out ..put keys straight into pocket...so no need to leave vehicle keys attached to trolley.

4.0 out of 5 stars really easy to use, 2 July 2014
i have arthritis so struggle with coins, really easy to use, make sure you attach a key ring to the end or hold onto the end when your putting the trolley back or it will fly out of the coin slot

4.0 out of 5 stars ... trolley coins or indeed a £1 coin this was perfect as it has sort of a handle made it ..., 9 Aug 2014
I ordered this as I have rheumatoid arthritis and I cannot grip on to normal trolley coins or indeed a £1 coin this was perfect as it has sort of a handle made it much easier for me to remove