Colour: Apple -Red|Change
Price:£5.99 - £6.20

on 10 September 2014
Very good. Will not protect fruit if they are in the bottom of the bag but does protect from most knocks. Good size. Frequently used by my son in his packed lunches.
on 28 March 2014
My son loves to take an apple to school and this is perfect! I recently brought a plastic fruit holder for his apple but we had problems with the it kept opening up. in the end it brock all together... but this is better I have washed it and it comes up trumps! I think I will get another .
on 10 February 2014
These are well sized for bananas and the neoprene material is great. It won't do much if your fruit take a beating in your bag, as it is not rigid. But for an a little bit of padding it is good. I find the clip the best aspect, as you can hook it in your bag to keep it from rolling around.
on 9 December 2013
Protects fruit more expensive but worth a few extra pounds, kids love it cool and fun would recommend good buy
on 6 August 2014
The way the description is written I thought you got a set of 3 and I thought bargin. At £6.20 for only 1 I think it's a rip off. All I can say is it had better be good.
on 8 October 2014
Bought this for my daughter to take her healthy snack to school in and works really well. Brilliant delivery service and great idea.
on 26 October 2015
Little stocking filler for my husband as a gimmick but never actually used unfortunately. Looks lovely though.
on 14 August 2014
perfect...love it.
on 10 December 2014
brilliant product
on 2 November 2013
Really useful little thing for protecting apples that you want to carry round in your ruck sack or handbag. Would recommend!

See one answered question