Size: King Size Duvet Set|Change

on 24 February 2014
Lovely curtains which are fully lined. Gorgeous bright colours and a gr8 price. I'm so very happy with them! Thanks.
on 30 December 2013
I was looking for a girly, but not too obviously "ooh I'm a princess" duvet cover, and this delivered!
Yay
on 14 December 2013
Wife - "OMG OMG, look at it... I love it... Its beautiful, just what i imagined.... yippeeeeeee"
Me - "I have to sleep under that!"
Wife - "What do you know?"
Me - "I know its very pink..." sigh.
77 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2014
Really pretty set but half of the stud poppers on the quilt cover do not clip together and despite ordering a king size set, the cover is bigger than our king size duvet and overhangs a bit. Still like it though so have kept it anyway and bought for a good price compared to other outlets at the time.
on 3 April 2014
Just what I expected and very good value for the money. Would . Have liked . It a bit bigger however . I knew the size when I bought it.
on 30 July 2014
So pretty and large enough for a double bed. It has kept its colour well even after waching several times. Very happy with my purchase.
on 27 March 2014
I got these to brighten a spare bedroom up and they do the job wonderfully. Nice and bright and look lovely with the matching bedding
on 9 May 2014
Lovely soft patchwork throw!! Remind me of a famous brand and the quality of the work you wouldn't know you haven't spent £60 on a throw!! Statement piece that makes any room that bit girly!! Love it!
on 1 April 2014
Live on a narrow boat. So I wanted something in keeping with a boat cabin. This quilt looks lovely. Because the cabin is very small and can be on the dark side, This quilt brightens it up. I would recommend it.
on 28 March 2014
This is the first time I have buyer .but it is lovely it is better than any one I have had from the shop ... I will be buying more .."