4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray - ski pants for shorties!
I got this in XXS. I'm super petite (154 cm or 5 feet), finally I'm no longer stepping on my trouser bottoms with every step. Slightly too long still, but I imagine that with ski boots on it should be fine.

Published 18 months ago by amajumper

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great
These passed the test for this seasons skiing but would not buy again as do not have enough flexibility or give. Fabric of poor quality but then again they were a good price.
Published 15 months ago by Maria Browne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray - ski pants for shorties!, 24 Dec. 2013

It should also be noted that my bottom/hips etc are pretty much nonexistent, so XXS fit well. Waist size is approx 26 inches, but there's elastic at the back so it can expand a bit. I imagine if you're slightly curvier you might want to size up or get a different style. The boot cut does cling to your thighs.

I like the zipper pockets as well - great for money/phone.

I haven't tried this on the slopes yet so can't comment on durability/waterproofing/ actual ease of movement when skiing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, 11 May 2014
Love these pants, i would be size 10 , and got them size medium, fited perfect, water proof, i would advise to wear leggings under, cos it can be a bit sticky to your body, other then that very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Mrs. Holly J. Squries (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Great ski pants however please order larger than you require. My daughter is a size 10-12 and required large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my sister. She really loves them. Price, size and fit all tip top!

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman's SKI PANTS, 8 May 2014
These were exactly what I was looking for and fit like a dream...........my expectations on ordering were quite low BUT when they arrived and I tried them on I could not have been happier..........black too are hard to come by so fact they were in a solid black colour was a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
V. Creer (London) - See all my reviews
These were good quality at a reasonable price.. I'm a beginner skier so didn't want to get anything too expensive.. these were a great buy and look great on, kept me warm, and washed really well.
I can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 2 April 2014
Worked perfectly, good quality, very cheap for ski pants. Arrived ahead of the due date. Good fit too.
Trespass Women's ski pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Mar. 2015
Perfect. I wore these trousers in Iceland where it was extremely windy, snowy and cold and I did not have any problem at all. They're very comfortable and did the job. I only wore a pair of thick tights underneath and it was enough. I sometimes sat in the snow and walked in extremely windy weather and the trousers protected me in any conditions. Just for information I'm size 12 and ordered size L and they fit perfectly. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but could have done with more air vents., 2 April 2015
I bought these for skiing, and liked them. I was pleased with the quality, and they are warm and fully waterproof. My only critiscism is I would have liked more air vents on the legs - these trousers had one vent on the outside of each thigh, but that was it. Some other ski trousers have vents on the inside of the thigh as well, but unfortunately this product didn't have that. Overall though, I was pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, warm and confortable, 26 Oct. 2014
Just as described. Good value, warm and confortable. Happy with my purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›