Price:£30.15 - £69.00

on 6 January 2014
Excellent goggle,
Well built strap and flexible frame.
Simple enough to change the lens.
For the money, this is a perfect goggle for someone who doesn't want to over spend.
on 19 March 2014
As a new snowboarder, these were my first goggles for our first time up the mountain, the weather was very wet, very windy and I fell a lot, and not once did I even think about "these naff goggles", never fogged once, stayed dry inside (I was soaked, it was THAT wet) and visibility was fantastic, very happy with them for the price (£32 when I got them!!)
on 12 March 2014
They looked great at first, but after one week, despite not treating them any differently to goggles I've had in the past, I noticed the strap had started to fray, or 'bobble', quite considerably. Either way, good buy, selection of lenses for different lights. comfortable and affordable. Would recommend.
on 17 March 2014
Bought these to replace my Bolle goggles as I wanted mirror lenses, the bonus being they came with an extra lens set (yellow). Excellent quality and also have silicon inside head band to grip on helmet (very handy).
on 14 April 2014
Can't knock them...Affordable, well made and come with spare lens for those cloudy days.

Don't fog up either.