on 23 December 2013
It is often said that 'you get what you pay for'. This product by Divoom is an exception to that rule. I was looking for a sturdy bluetooth speaker that I could take to the ice rink with me and would be hardy enough to survive the occasional bump. Yet at the same time provide a good quality sound. This speaker delivers an amazing sound for something so small. I took a gamble on this because the price was so low and if it wasn't any good I figured I hadn't lost much. Everyone I have shown this speaker to has been amazed by it. It is quite simply brilliant. I use it all over the place now. It is so small and light that its easy to carry around and the speaker battery lasts for ages. Divoom deserve an industry award for this little beauty! Highly recommended.
on 4 March 2014
This is my second one. The first is used on my boat coupled to my Kindle instead of using the CD player. The quality of sound is excellent wherever it is placed and it can also be used for calls from/to my mobile.
John the Boat
on 25 April 2016
This speaker has a good, clear sound with lots of mid-range as well as top and bottom end. Highly recommended for music or voice audio - I've already recommended this in real life to family and friends. Battery lasts for at least 6 hours. Very simple to setup and use with multiple devices. Unbelievable product for the cost.
on 30 October 2014
Great, some minor glitchs to work out the microphone during a call, but the connection with the iphone was instantaneous. Good quality sound, and from my poin of view the best price use speaker. A good battery.
on 7 October 2014
Great device,I link it up to my kindle and use it at work.Being a decorator it's easy to have it out the way while filling the room with quality sound,then if I'm on the move clip it to my overalls.
on 2 December 2015
Love this .. I use it everyday. . At work. . In the bath .. on holiday. . In bed with the wife .
Excellent sound to cover all sounds great bit of kit .. and that's all I need ..
on 28 June 2015
Very smart and sleek looking speaker. Connects to my phone with no problem. Very loud but the quality of sound is not that great however it will do. For the price it's perfect.
on 25 September 2015
Excellent product, amazing sound, dead easy to use, arrived well packed and great service too. Highly recommend!
on 3 May 2016
Fab product. This is second one we have purchased - one for each daughter - easy to use and great sound ☺
on 7 February 2015
Brilliant wee speaker..easy to tune it to tablet. Mobile phone or I pad/ pod....Brilliant !!!

See one answered question