on 12 December 2013
It's a ball with a nice reindeer over, would say a bit big for little poochie dogs like Peeks etc but otherwise very well made and sweet reindeer. But no squeaker inside and I got another delivered to be sure and the 2nd delivery was also without squeaker. I think would be better with a more squishy ball inside as it's quite hard but i'd imagine for the bigger dogs it'd last better. Returned as not as described and I need a squeaker for my dog
on 18 January 2014
This toy lasted only three days. The dog had tore it to pieces by day 2 and was biting bits out of the ball by day three. Very poor quality, I was very disappointed. My dog is a collie/Jack Russell cross of medium height .
on 5 February 2014
The dog loved this and it was not destroyed immediately - however it didn't have a squeaker as advertised, this would have made it a better toy. I was also expecting as a ball for it to bounce more.
on 11 January 2014
Item bigger than was expecting didn't explain that it had a solid ball in the centre a bit to heavy for my little dog but she still likes wouldn't purchase again arrived when stated and price was ok
on 4 March 2014
Unfortunately this toy was chewed up as well. But it did last much longer than usual due to the ball inside the reindeers body. Good toy. I liked this and so did my dog.
on 1 January 2014
Toy looked really fun and cute but the dog ripped the cover off really quickly then the ball inside was really easy to chew little bits off and leave everywhere.
on 29 December 2014
This is a great dog toy. It has a heavy rubber ball inside so it does bounce a little and is very good quality as most rosewood products are. My dog loves it.
on 23 December 2013
Nice toy with hard ball inside. Larger than expected and quality good. Arrived very promptly for this time of year. Hope it lasts for more than a day..
on 24 February 2014
Bigger than I expected and the new owner was delighted with his Christmas present - nice well made item, cant wait to bring it out for next Christmas!
on 25 June 2014
This item is brilliant. My gorgeous dog had great fun playing with it, until he ripped it apart but still nice wee toy. Fast dispatch too