4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy for a small pooch
Published 4 months ago by Mrs T

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasts!
Published 3 months ago by Dawn Weeks

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy for a small pooch, 17 Dec 2013
Mrs T (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rosewood Reuben Robin Dog Toy (Misc.)
We have a Miniature Schnauzer, and I got her this for Christmas as the kids like to think she has been given something as a present. She's allergic to Turkey, so we thought we would try a bit of Robin ;) It's a good size, in fact if I stood it up it would nearly be the same height as her !! the felt body may be a bit fragile for a rough and tumble sort of dog, ours is 6 and past the chewing stage, although there is nothing on here they can swallow, I just don't think it would last very long with a big pooch or one that likes to chew. The Rope Legs are one continuous piece for playing tug-o-war with which makes that part nice and strong, and he has a pleasant enough squeaker inside the main body too. Not too loud !! Good festive fun for a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Reuben Robin Dog Toy (Misc.)
A good tough dog toy which did actually last longer than normal when my 2 dogs got hold of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Reuben Robin Dog Toy (Misc.)
Very nice quality toy and very well made. My puppy loves playing with it and also cuddling up to it when sleeping So cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasts!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rosewood Reuben Robin Dog Toy (Misc.)
We bought this for our 6mth old working spaniel for Christmas. She absolutely loved playing with it and had great fun rolling on the floor with it and tossing it around. However, the felt ears got chewed off almost immediately, the hat followed soon after and then the stuffing was flying all over. Unfortuately, it only made it as far as 3rd Jan, so a bit pricey for the length of time that it lasted, but she did have fun with it.

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)