Size: 54-56cm|Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£55.00

on 17 December 2013
Just 'unboxed' this fella, bought for a trip in Feb and couldn't resist the price!

So far fit is great - I am in the middle of the helmet size range stated,

Lovely matte white finish and seems very sturdy yet still remaining light.

Goggle strap is the right way round to stop them slipping, chin strap is well padded and the helmet comes with additional 'summer' pads.

Did some research on goggle fitting with this helmet and it seems pretty universally accepted, currently looking for some oversize goggles to fit (because I like to see as much as I can) and each one I have researched seems to be good to go!

Would recommend to anyone, especially in favour of my preconceived idea of rental helmets.
on 20 April 2016
Excellent helmet for the money. Fits really well and provides the right level of protection. Note that it is the 'lower' class of head protection.. I think it looks great, is comfortable and offers good protection.
on 22 January 2015
Helmet is brilliant so good I am already wearing it as a bike helmet which my family are very pleased about as I normally hate cycle helmets. And will test it out on the snow next week. Only down side is I bought some of the recommended BlueTooth speakers and the foam in the ear pieces is split and doesn't hold the speaker inserts properly. I have notified the seller.
on 26 February 2014
I received this in three days, just in time for my last snowboard trip. I've worn other helmets that begin to feel uncomfortable after a few hours but this is a great fit and warm as well. I would highly recommend it.
on 27 January 2014
Comfortable and light even with a GoPro stuck on the top. A star lost because I find it a little too warm at times. Maybe some more vent holes would help this?
on 15 February 2014
Love it very good value for money, it converts to a cycling helmet which is a bonus , great fit
on 9 December 2014
Great helmet! Fits perfectly and it is very light, warm in winter and comfortable!