5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Love these earphones look great sound fantastic my second pair of Beats now great non tangle wires lovely colour red better than Bose the wire looks so cheap on their earphones compared to these Love my Beats...
Published 13 months ago by Rosemary Harries

While the sound quality of these headphones is very good, what is a real problem here is the lifespan / build. I look after all of my headphones, do not use them at excessive volumes, and unplug them from my phone (rather than stuffing them into my bag / pocket) and usually get around 2 years use from in-ear designs.

These lasted less than 6 weeks before the...
Published 4 months ago by T J Craigen

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound & look the part - but too fragile and terrible life span, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Monochromatic Silver (Electronics)

These lasted less than 6 weeks before the sound went completely in one ear. despite being treated in exactly the same way. I advise you to look at the other reviews where similar concerns are raised (I did but ignored them as I like to think I treat my headphones better than the average user) they are just too fragile for any use and the whole design needs to be reappraised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price., 29 Jun. 2014
wanted some stylish headphones for casual use, the sound quality is good with a nice amount of bass. But the build quality is questionable as I replaced my first set in a few days due to crackling sound when using them as hands free. Now the second set has lasted around 3 months and the right ear is completely dead and the left ear works at times. £80 wasted and looking for a suitable replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 6 months, 20 Oct. 2014
Build quality very poor. Had them for about 6 months but mic started being intermittent and left earpiece has stopped working. Seems from reading these reviews that I'm not alone in have a earpiece go dead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 Mar. 2014
Rosemary Harries (london) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Aug. 2014
Sound went within a few months now broken

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much disappointed but due to lack of time couldnt return, 19 Jan. 2015
The volume adjusting button is not working at all. Too much disappointed but due to lack of time couldnt return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 April 2014
I encountered a similar problem with the previous buyers, first it began as a small electricity shocks in the left ear, and then left ear stop working completely, It has very bad quality! I Hate it

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BEATS BY DR DRE URBEATS FOR £49.99, 20 Jan. 2015
AMAZING BEATS BY DRE URBEATS I GOT THESE FOR AS LITTLE AS £49.99 DURING BLACK FRIDAY. THE HEADPHONES COME WITH A POUCH WHICH OPENS WHEN YOU USE YOUR FINGERS. IT COMES WITH SMALL MEDIUM LARGE AND A PAIR OF TRIPLE FLANGE TIPS FOR YOUR HEADPHONES. IT ALSO COMES WITH A BROCHURE STICKERS INSTRUCTIONS AND A SAFETY GUIDE. THE ONLY ISSUE IS WITH THE TIPS THEY ARE NOT GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES EXERCISE OR WALKS USING THEM SO I RECOMMEND THE MONSTER FOAM OR GEL TIPS FOR THE HEADPHONES THEY INCREASE THE BASS RESPONSE AND THE COMFORT AND THEY WONT FALL OUT. BUT OVER ALL THESE ARE AMAZING HEADPHONES ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE I GOT THEM FOR THANKS AMAZON.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are great for music, 26 Mar. 2015
These are great for music. How ever when I get a call I can not speak through them as I get a long whistle noise which hurts my ears. Dissapointed extrememly and I am scared incase they blow in my ears. The reason I use these head phones for phone calls is because my speaker is burst on my phone and my contract is due to end soon so didn't want to pay a large excess fee to have this fixed when I will have a new phone soon. I got them in November and I was going to send them back as I think I have a years warrenty on them through amazon how ever I do not know how to find out if I can do this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and average at best, 26 Mar. 2015
Purchased these although I was skeptical after reading the reviews....and rightly I should of been. They are very uncomfortable and impossible to stay in my ears. The sound is average and not worth the 70-80 pounds price tag if I'm honest. I'm no audiophile but my past products include Denon, AKG and Sennheiser so I know what good sound is. I mean yeah they look the part but that's not what they are purchased for. Will be purchasing the AKG K451 for half the price I paid for these.

Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Monochromatic Silver