5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Love these earphones look great sound fantastic my second pair of Beats now great non tangle wires lovely colour red better than Bose the wire looks so cheap on their earphones compared to these Love my Beats...
Published 12 months ago by Rosemary Harries

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 6 months
Build quality very poor. Had them for about 6 months but mic started being intermittent and left earpiece has stopped working. Seems from reading these reviews that I'm not alone in have a earpiece go dead.
Published 4 months ago by ER Walker-Morecroft

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 6 months, 20 Oct. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound & look the part - but too fragile and terrible life span, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Monochromatic Silver (Electronics)
While the sound quality of these headphones is very good, what is a real problem here is the lifespan / build. I look after all of my headphones, do not use them at excessive volumes, and unplug them from my phone (rather than stuffing them into my bag / pocket) and usually get around 2 years use from in-ear designs.

These lasted less than 6 weeks before the sound went completely in one ear. despite being treated in exactly the same way. I advise you to look at the other reviews where similar concerns are raised (I did but ignored them as I like to think I treat my headphones better than the average user) they are just too fragile for any use and the whole design needs to be reappraised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price., 29 Jun. 2014
wanted some stylish headphones for casual use, the sound quality is good with a nice amount of bass. But the build quality is questionable as I replaced my first set in a few days due to crackling sound when using them as hands free. Now the second set has lasted around 3 months and the right ear is completely dead and the left ear works at times. £80 wasted and looking for a suitable replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - they won't last!, 17 Dec. 2014
Bought these for my son in October and hardly any sound out of left earphone by December. Should have listened to the other reviewers as it's clearly a very common issue. Sound is great when they're working but £80 for 8 weeks worth of use? I'm trying to work out how to get them repaired under warranty now but the whole process seems a nightmare compared to taking them back to a store. BEWARE!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 3 Dec. 2014
Bought these headphones about 2 months ago, wanted headphones that would last me a long time (1-2 years), there barley 2 months old an the mic has broken and the left ear phone has gone, got no sound at all, for £80 I expected so much more than to last 2 months, disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Oct. 2014
No sound from Earphone occasionally, and i just bought this product approximately 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 Mar. 2014
Rosemary Harries (london) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Aug. 2014
Sound went within a few months now broken

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 April 2014
I encountered a similar problem with the previous buyers, first it began as a small electricity shocks in the left ear, and then left ear stop working completely, It has very bad quality! I Hate it

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BEATS BY DR DRE URBEATS FOR £49.99, 20 Jan. 2015
AMAZING BEATS BY DRE URBEATS I GOT THESE FOR AS LITTLE AS £49.99 DURING BLACK FRIDAY. THE HEADPHONES COME WITH A POUCH WHICH OPENS WHEN YOU USE YOUR FINGERS. IT COMES WITH SMALL MEDIUM LARGE AND A PAIR OF TRIPLE FLANGE TIPS FOR YOUR HEADPHONES. IT ALSO COMES WITH A BROCHURE STICKERS INSTRUCTIONS AND A SAFETY GUIDE. THE ONLY ISSUE IS WITH THE TIPS THEY ARE NOT GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES EXERCISE OR WALKS USING THEM SO I RECOMMEND THE MONSTER FOAM OR GEL TIPS FOR THE HEADPHONES THEY INCREASE THE BASS RESPONSE AND THE COMFORT AND THEY WONT FALL OUT. BUT OVER ALL THESE ARE AMAZING HEADPHONES ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE I GOT THEM FOR THANKS AMAZON.