4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Although not perfect
Overall, this product is highly recommended. They look great I have the gold ones (although in the photo, they look silver), the sound is good and I hope they last a while. I got them in the 'black Friday' sale and they arrived the following Monday. The only downfall for these earphones is that the wire looks and feels cheap. But the earphones themselves offer great sound.
Published 7 months ago by Megan Louise Barratt

While the sound quality of these headphones is very good, what is a real problem here is the lifespan / build. I look after all of my headphones, do not use them at excessive volumes, and unplug them from my phone (rather than stuffing them into my bag / pocket) and usually get around 2 years use from in-ear designs.

These lasted less than 6 weeks before the...
Published 6 months ago by T J Craigen

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound & look the part - but too fragile and terrible life span, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Headphones - Monochromatic Silver (Electronics)

These lasted less than 6 weeks before the sound went completely in one ear. despite being treated in exactly the same way. I advise you to look at the other reviews where similar concerns are raised (I did but ignored them as I like to think I treat my headphones better than the average user) they are just too fragile for any use and the whole design needs to be reappraised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price., 29 Jun. 2014
wanted some stylish headphones for casual use, the sound quality is good with a nice amount of bass. But the build quality is questionable as I replaced my first set in a few days due to crackling sound when using them as hands free. Now the second set has lasted around 3 months and the right ear is completely dead and the left ear works at times. £80 wasted and looking for a suitable replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 6 months, 20 Oct. 2014
Build quality very poor. Had them for about 6 months but mic started being intermittent and left earpiece has stopped working. Seems from reading these reviews that I'm not alone in have a earpiece go dead.

2.0 out of 5 stars Everything is great: sound quality, 23 May 2015
G. Struijker Boudier (Amsterdam, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I would have given a solid five stars if the below hadn't occurred...Twice!
Everything is great: sound quality, the flat cable, ear fit, easy to operate buttons (I got big fingers), color.....but a few months after buying my first ones the left channel just died. I moved the cable around at the plug end and it came back....so clearly a connection problem.
Same problem occurred with the replacement after a few weeks.
Read about this problem here as well, so it looks like it's a design flaw....too bad, because the they're, by far, the best and most convenient in ear headphones I ever had.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 April 2014
I encountered a similar problem with the previous buyers, first it began as a small electricity shocks in the left ear, and then left ear stop working completely, It has very bad quality! I Hate it

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 Aug. 2014
Sound went within a few months now broken

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much disappointed but due to lack of time couldnt return, 19 Jan. 2015
The volume adjusting button is not working at all. Too much disappointed but due to lack of time couldnt return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - they won't last!, 17 Dec. 2014
Bought these for my son in October and hardly any sound out of left earphone by December. Should have listened to the other reviewers as it's clearly a very common issue. Sound is great when they're working but £80 for 8 weeks worth of use? I'm trying to work out how to get them repaired under warranty now but the whole process seems a nightmare compared to taking them back to a store. BEWARE!

1.0 out of 5 stars These are great for music, 26 Mar. 2015
These are great for music. How ever when I get a call I can not speak through them as I get a long whistle noise which hurts my ears. Dissapointed extrememly and I am scared incase they blow in my ears. The reason I use these head phones for phone calls is because my speaker is burst on my phone and my contract is due to end soon so didn't want to pay a large excess fee to have this fixed when I will have a new phone soon. I got them in November and I was going to send them back as I think I have a years warrenty on them through amazon how ever I do not know how to find out if I can do this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really wanted this product because of sound quality, design ..., 22 Oct. 2014
Really wanted this product because of sound quality, design etc. the truth is, as with many other buyers they're gone after 3 months. First the mic breaks, then the left headphone and soon enough it's nothing.