5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound for the Money
Great sound all round, nice amount of bass & the right amount of mid & treble. It gives the sound of a top quality hifi system right in your ear. The tangle free wires are really tangle free + you get an assortment of ear buds for the perfect fit. Really great earphones for the price. LOVE EM!
Published 3 months ago by Dean Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Break after 3 months
These earphones have amazing sound quality, but the right one stopped working suddenly after a couple of months, so their quality is very questionable.
Published 4 months ago by Miroslav

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Break after 3 months, 18 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars ibeats are good sound but poor quality earphone, 19 Feb 2013
When I first got these I absolutely loved them, the sound quality was amazing and they even saved battery on my ipod because I didn't have to have them so loud because of the noise technology stops it escaping and other people can't hear your music when you sit next to them on the tube.
The only problem came when less than a year in the right earphone stopped working, they were under warranty so I contacted the ibeats customer support (a costly phone call to a 08 number) to then go through an inconvenient and lengthy email process before being able to post off my ibeats for "assessment". They wanted me to pay for the postage and packaging to The Netherlands (cost 10) and they weren't even going to guarantee they would replace or fix them, only "assess" them. Eventually I get an email saying they'd passed assessment and they would replace them and that my new pair would arrive in up to 3 weeks. Up to 3 weeks later, no earphones, and no email with a tracking number saying they'd been dispatched so I emailed customer services to find out what had happened and they inform me that the warehouse has been closed for 2 weeks for a stock check and I'm going to have to now wait another 3 weeks. This remains to be seen. For an 80 pair of headphones that break within the warranty the customer service is inadequate and disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken after 3 months, 2 April 2014
The item is really nice, but it broken after 3 months. I used it normally, not really often, the quality is low with this price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Right headphone problem is real., 7 May 2014
Before buying it I read a lot of problem with the right side headphone. I naively thought it will not will not happen to me by. Alas it did and it seems that the right side problem is real. It happened to me three weeks after buying the headphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound for the Money, 19 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars I really am mad at them, 4 May 2014
It is as expensive as the original but it isn't original ,the box says a different website and even the wire is thicker than in the original and within three weeks of buying them the left side stopped working so I now have an overpriced one-sided headphone ! Very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound, 11 Feb 2014
I got my boyfriend these for Christmas. They're great, they almost completely cancel out surrounding sound, they're comfy, and they've not tangled once - which is surprising because he's just throws them into his bag with the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken within 1 month!!, 23 Mar 2014
After received the headphones, i used them normally. Within 4 weeks, the right earbud stopped working.

How can I get a replacement product?

Tony

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive portable headphone, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats 2 3-Button In-Ear Headphones - Nicki Minaj Pink (Electronics)
I received these headphones as a gift and my Apple headphones quickly got side-lined for these better and prettier alternative! They come with different sized rubber tips to fit the size of your ears so the fit is snug and they do not leak sound at all. The sound quality is very clear and is loud without needing to be at a high volume. The flat wire means they don't tangle as easily as traditional headphones, and the on-wire buttons mean you can control the volume, skip tracks and stop the music without needing to take the device out of your pocket/bag. They lose one star because, due to the sensitivity of the microphone, they pick up a lot of background noise when being used to talk on the phone, so for talking in loud places (eg. on the bus) they aren't always that great for the person on the other end of the phone. In quieter places though they work really well and conversation is clear on both ends. Overall, definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 April 2014
I dont usually leave a review but so many negatives are here. And I'm a kind of satisfied.

I bought the previous model (I beat). They break quite qick ( about a year). The cable become loose.
I had my warranty. So I've replaced them. But they haven't got the same model. So they replaced to the new Ur Beats.

I've useing them more than a year.
Using them every day. Carry them in my pocket with other stuff together. They looks unbreakable so far. Not a scratch. Well build quality. Specially compare to the previous.

It's lighter as well. So stay better in the ears, but still can become loose in some time but Not bad.

Sound quality is fantastic, with nice deep bass. Exact how I like. Sometimes I feel it's better than my 5.1 panasonic home theatre or as good at least.
I would recommend to anyone.
I did not buy on amazon but is doesn't matter.
I would like to try some bose to compare :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›