Price:£13.99 - £15.99

on 29 June 2015
1. wig arrived earlier than expected delivery date which was great.
2. It came very nicely presented in a neat box together with the comb and net which was a nice touch especially for the price.
3. Upon opening I was holding my fingers crossed that the colour is the same as ordered and it was, I would even say it's much nicer than the picture. The picture doesn't really show the actual depth of the colour.
4. First thing I noticed was how 'real hair like' it felt. I was not expecting such quality for such a low price.
5. After proper examination I can say that the curls aren't as loose as in the picture but it's fine by me even better actually, fringe/long bangs look exactly like the picture and blend in very well. The whole wig is very well balanced as in not thin but not super thick and heavy either.
I have platinum blonde hair and with most of my wigs it can be tricky at times to hide the blonde hairline but with this its just wow how well it falls around the face and ears, genuinely if you don't know what you're looking for you won't be able to tell it's a wig. 100% satisfied, made my day this is a really good wig for the price and I'm very pleasantly surprised ;)
P.S. I wear wigs as I have a very short hair cut and I just use them to change up my style and hair without having to change my hair as in grow out or dye. But being a person who has the need to constantly change things up, wigs areally a perfect compromise ;)
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
 Wig - MS503-Straight-Dark Brown. Arrives In A Pretty White & Lilac Branded MelodySusie Gift Style Box.
Inside The Box: * The Wig, * Wig Comb, * Net Hair Cap. (Made from the higher quality synthetic hair - Japan Kanekalon.)

The box explains how to care & also how clean the wig. It recommends cleaning every 15-30 days (Depending On How Often You Wear It).
Before trying the wig on i held the wig with one hand whilst i combed it through. I recommend giving your wig a really good comb through to get all the tangles from it being compressed in the box. Combed through quite easily, Which i was pleased about.

* I was pleasantly surprised at the colour of this wig, It's really a lovely colour brown with a slight shimmer to it. (Really Natural Colour)
* Looks alot better than, i expected for a wig of this price, Hair has a natural sheen, without looking fake.
* This one is relatively straight in style, With a slight wave towards the ends.
* Its roughly belly button length on myself. (Im 5"4 Tall)

* The inside cap is fully adjustable too, Just simple bra style hooks to loosen/tighten.
* I tried it on a few times on different hooks to get the best fit for my head.
* Feels really comfortable and pretty simple to get in the correct position on my head.
* Wig looks really well made, the hair along with the style look quite natural too.

(I would definitely class this as a wig that is more than just for the usual Halloween/Fancy Dress parties, This is a much better wig than those kind.)

I have added a video, showing how this arrive's & showing me wearing it too, to show the length etc..(You may not see the vid if on a mobile device)
Please note the seller sent me this wig for me to test out and then honestly review.
I personally feel, this particular wig is well worth the current price and actually exceeded my expectations.
review image review image review image
on 27 November 2014
I brought this as a present for my sister, who has a lot of wigs of various lengths and colours. She has short hair, and rather than go through the tedious process of growing it, decided to invest in some wigs.

She wore this to a family party, and everyone commented on how lovely her hair looked, no one had a clue she was wearing a wig!

I've owned a few wigs myself, and this is fantastic quality for such a great price! It really is just like real hair, and is reasonably thick. In the past I've had problems with cheaper wigs being very thin and artificial looking, but this one is perfect.
It also comes in a nice box with a cap and a comb- all the other wigs I have brought in the past came in a boring hair net and an envelope, so this was a nice touch and was perfect for giving as a gift.
review image
11 comment|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2016
The wig I got looks exactly how it does in the photo so met my expectations completely.

The wig only has a natural looking shine to it so the shine you would get on natural hair rather than the cheap I am so fake shine. The length was the same as in the product's picture. The side fringe makes it look more natural as it covers your hair line.

I paid double the amount for another wig (which was blonde) and that was super nasty so this product is very good value for money.

After brushing it still maintained its style and didn't go all frizzy like a feared it would. The hair is quite thick so that helps to give it a healthy bouncing look. The colour is also a natural colour so it is easily a wig you can wear everyday and people will not notice that it is a wig. I found it quite comfortable to wear. It keeps my head nice and warm when I am out. There are straps inside the cap which help you adjust fit so you can tailor it more to your individual needs.

The price was excellent for the quality of the item.

I feel like million dollars in it!
on 13 December 2015
Got this for a night out clubbing girls thought it was my real hair, gave it cut as it was rather long. Really impressed with this product!!
on 6 February 2014
You need to cut into it to make it look realistic,i also ordered it thinking it would have a side fringe,but it came with a full one which makes it look big and obvious its a wig,once cut into,it looked okay however.
on 8 June 2016
Bought this wig as I have lost all my hair from chemo and bought a very expensive wig from a shop came across this wig as a change and it arrived very quickly presented in a really nice box complete with cap and comb and instructions to wash I absolutely love it quality is amazing for how little you pay for it I'm buying more from This seller it's a really good quality and beautiful wig so happy with it
on 10 June 2016
So after looking round at a number of different places and searching in different places i come across MelodySusie on amazon. I looked at the wigs and i didnt think they looked that on the pictures but i needed a wig which would be able to be used a couple of times. I read review after review for hours and then decided off feed back i was going to order this wig. I was optimistic. The wig was out for delivery to be delivered Saturday. I was waiting for Saturday to come when actually my wig come early!!!!! Friday, i went to try my wig out putting the bald cap on my hair i opened the very well presented box my wig was in. An i looked at my wig hmmm i couldn't tell lets put it on! i opened the wig and placed it on! AND I FELT A MILLION DOLLERS. I have NEVER EVER been so happy with a purchase in my whole life! the silky human like hair flows so freely, the cap makes the wig lie flat on your head like real hair!!!!!! The curls are all so natural like the wig is very long!! i would 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautiful wig which isnt so expensive!! MELODYSUSIE you have just gained yourself a life long customer who is absolutely over the moon!!!! DONT HESITATE BUY THIS PRODUCT.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 6 January 2014
As an enthusiastic cross-dresser, I was very keen indeed to get my paws on this product. I had visions of bunging it on and immediately feeling empowered... of feeling beautiful and sexy and gorgeous. I saw myself wearing it when I popped to the shops - I wanted desperately to find myself in the same shop as my father while wearing it too, so that I could flaunt my feminine side right under his nose without, hopefully, him ever realising that it was me. Because if he did realise it was me he would probably thump me. I was so excited at the thought of getting one over on him that I could barely sleep from the moment I actually sent for this wig until the moment the postman brought it to my doorstep!

Alas and alack, it isn't quite as spectacular in the flesh as it looks in these photos. Or, to be more accurate, I don't think I've quite got the face to be able to carry it off. No matter what I do to it, I simply cannot get the fringe to behave the way I want it to. It seems to instinctively want to fall into a centre parting and that, together with my understandably masculine features, means that, far from looking beautiful, I look rather too much like King Charles the Second when I wear it for my liking. Mind you, from the back, it's a completely different story: I look like a million dollars from the back. And, when we're nowhere near a mirror I find it quite easy to convince myself that I look pretty gorgeous from the front too (especially when I'm in a frock and high heels). Reflective surfaces of all descriptions though, are so far proving our downfall.

This wig is well made and there are no 'bald patches' anywhere on it. It doesn't really smell of anything either and, since I don't have a pet of any kind, it is really rather relaxing to stroke the very lifelike hair on this wig instead. It fits very nicely and stays put quite admirably, plus the colour is very natural-looking. I'm afraid I cannot subscribe to the idea that nobody will be able to tell this is a wig when I'm wearing it though. For a start, I'm only average in height, so anyone taller than I am will probably be able to see the pattern of the wig's base through the hair on the top of my head. Unless I'm wearing my highest heels I suppose. I should think even more of a giveaway though is the fact that I constantly find myself running my fingers through the ends of this wig because, let's face it, nobody does that to their real hair, do they?

The wig cap that comes with it is functional, although it looks rather like someone's taken a pair of scissors to a fishnet stocking. The 'wig comb' does not actually identify itself specifically as being a 'wig comb' but, on the plus side, its packaging seems to indicate a willingness to broaden its haircare repertoire by trying to straighten out your real hair as well. All three items come in a smart box, on the back of which are comprehensive cleaning instructions and tips for how to look after your new wig.

Given the likelihood that it will be beautiful, gorgeous ladies who are looking to buy this (or men like me I suppose - if almost certainly better looking), I have no hesitation in recommending this wig. Oh and, of course, anyone planning on attending a fancy dress party as King Charles the Second need look no further either.
55 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2015
My mother in law bought this wig for me as a present for a forthcoming fancy dress party. I wanted a wig that would go some way to making me look like 'Liz Hurley' in her roll as 'the Devil' in the film 'Bedazzled'. The quality of the wig was really good, not at all synthetic looking, just what I was looking for. The 'Heroes and Villains' party was a fantastic success!