5.0 out of 5 stars strong favourite for the 2014 Nebula novella category
A delightful generation-spanning tale set in and around a Florida Hotel, seen through the eyes of 'the help'. Only science fiction/fantasy in the loosest sense, until "the last reel".
Published 8 months ago by William C. Powell

I liked this novella, but I have to be honest: I don't think it can really be considered fantasy or speculative fiction.

It's just an interesting tale of the lives closely or loosely associated with a waterfall and springs around which a resort has been built, and the way those lives intertwine.

It's well worth the read, but I recommend not going in...
Published 4 months ago by illegiblescribble

3.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable story of 3 generations centred around a clear springs resort in Florida, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Wakulla Springs: A Tor.Com Original (Kindle Edition)

It's well worth the read, but I recommend not going in with heightened expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wakulla Springs: A Tor.Com Original (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book having been to Wakulla Springs. Brought back memories of a boat ride that went wrong. Fun to imagine I was there

5.0 out of 5 stars strong favourite for the 2014 Nebula novella category, 14 April 2014
William C. Powell (High Wycombe) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 July 2014
H. Cawte (Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wakulla Springs: A Tor.Com Original (Kindle Edition)
Such an unusual story and setting - this really drew me in, and stayed in my mind long after I finished it.

Wakulla Springs: A Tor.Com Original