4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy to follow book on the subject of this ...
Good easy to follow book on the subject of this Microsoft disaster of a basic operating system which is sold on many devices which are either mouse or tracker pad control , which we all know is supposed to be designed for use as a touch screen operation .
Published 8 months ago by MAC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as far as it goes.....
I still hate Windows 8. It helped a little, sympathetic, but I need a magic wand. Good to know I am not alone?
Published 14 months ago by MaisieB

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy to follow book on the subject of this ..., 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: I Hate Windows 8: Tips, tricks and hints to help you keep your sanity while  using Windows 8   (Kindle Edition)
Easy to follow through the disasters of this awful operating system , bring back a Windows 7 type of system for ease of operation , it's beats me why all retailers have instantly converted all laptops with this system , however in reading this books chapters depict it easy to read that I am not alone in this quandary .

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as far as it goes....., 27 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Hateful 8, 11 Feb. 2014
When my previous computer gave up the ghost Yhe laptop I replaced it with was fitted with Windows 8 if I'd only known that it would take all the pleasure and ease of use which I had enjoyed with all my pcs since my very first little Amstrad. It seems to be designed more for entertainment and sales of apps than efficient office type work .however the tweeking up to 8.1 seems to have improved things slightly, but anyuway this book was as helpful as possible and I am persevering but not enjoying computing.

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate windows 8, 11 Jan. 2014
helped a little bit. not as comprehensive as I believed it would be; and it mentions buying items for dollars not pounds!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
just had a quick look .will update later.