4.0 out of 5 stars Read this one.
Male pov of view. Always my preferred one. As a woman I feel that I know what a woman would be thinking. A man....? As they say mars and Venus.
Published 7 months ago by Allison

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable
happened to read this book first instead of the pearl series which was abit confusing as it is the story being told by Alezandre. Left the story hanging with Laura but no mention of the final scene in the series book but totally enjoyed it.
Published 14 months ago by fiona

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this one., 12 April 2014
See a complete different interpretation of the same story and cleared up a few misinterpretation that the heroine had held incorrectly. Congrats to author for turning it on the head. Have to read earlier books to get on board, but also need to read part 4 to reach the right conclusion. Get on board totally worth it.
Not going to rehash the story, read the synopsis and other reviews, but my review of the story was that it was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, this is a must, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
It has been some months since I read the first 3 books. So when I found out that this was written from Alexander's pov I was a bit sceptical so I put off reading it but it was oh so good. It did tell some of the same scenes from his pov, but it was a good recap, and some new things.

I was not expecting the cliff hanger...oh my word. So glad I have already purchased the 5th book.

Lots of steamy scenes. Love the characters and story.

5 stars doesn't do the book justice, deserves much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I love how this book is in Alexandre's POV. There's always something special when a male POV is well written as I always feel that I shouldn't know what the man is thinking! Lets face it, most of the time we haven't a clue what they are thinking!

Pearl and Alex are a great couple and are extremely well written, in fact all the Pearl books have been well written and well edited.

Congratulations to author Arianne Richmonde on a fantastic set of books and I can't wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Nov 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Well where to begin with this as you know I have already reviewed the Pearl Trilogy and gave it an amazing review that was before I got to read the delight that is Pearl the story from the other side meaning the super sexy story from Alexandre Chevalier view point.

Reading it from a man's point of view is interesting especially as he explains Pearl as beautiful. The French man comes well and truly alive be it when he seems like he is giving off double messages when they are going on there first date and checking her out quietly when they are rock climbing.

This book also shows you the worry he goes through when he feels he has lost her for good when his sister Sophie Dumas tells lies to Pearl in a phone call which in Pearl leaving and not turning back

When this happens he realises there must be a very big gesture and for most women or at least somebody like me he would definitely win me over turning up in a fireman's outfit while climbing the fire escape to Pearls apartment.

I could rave about this book all day but I would give far to much away and wouldn't want to ruin it for the reader. All I will say this is one very hot relationship in and out the bedroom a most definite read with the cold winter night coming in.

Hope you enjoy as much as me

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, must read trilogy first though, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Loved reading the story from another perspective , it filled in a lot of the blanks from the first trilogy, which I think is a must read first, nice extended ending

5.0 out of 5 stars Alexandre's POV so worth reading :), 16 April 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This is the story from Alexandre's point of view. He falls for Pearl on sight but she plays a little hard to get even tho she too have fallen under the charms of this younger guy with a kind heart.

I really enjoyed the first 3 books were good and I've really enjoyed Alexandre's POV, he's just a charmer with his own fair share of issues but he's fiercely loyal to his family but won't allow them to interfere with his future with Pearl and the gorgeous Rex :)

Loved it but so many things i need further investigation for example... Daisy and the surfer, Sophie and her relationship with Alessandra, Elodie....now what's going on there I think she needs a hug and guidance big time.

Arianne Richmonde I've loved this series and thank you for them now I must go I have part 2 of Alex's POV to read! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Must read romantic gripping story, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent loved all the twists an turns made me laugh cry so beautifully written start on book 5 now thanx

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
What can I say apart from Arianne Richmonde has done it again. I don't normally read POV but this book is so much more. I could not put it down and can't wait for book 2. I loved the Forty shades of Pearl trilogy and this trilogy looks as good. The story is so beautiful and romantic and very hot. I love Pearl and Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I love these books, the whole series is excellent, keeps you reading to see what happens to Alexandre and Pearl. Nice to have an older lady leading character, I would recommend these books, especially if you liked 50 shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I read the first book in this series and then just had to purchase the others a brilliant read couldn't put them down

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4)
Pearl (The Pearl Series Book 4) by Arianne Richmonde