on 6 February 2014
This was a replacement for a cheaper tablet what an amazing piece of equipment, so easy to use ,excellant picture bargain buy , the only negative its very sensitive to touch sometimes just slightest movement make it operate
on 13 January 2014
5 stars for the 10.1 although it doesn't have multi tasking like the 8. Nice screen, quick loading, easy to use. Menu and back buttons easy to hit when in portrait mode but you get used to it.
on 7 January 2014
I have to say, I am over the moon with my new Samsung Tablet.
I looked into which tablet to buy for quite a long time, as I wanted to make sure I would get a good quality product.
This Samsung Tablet, is a high quality product.
I now have a Samsung Mobile Phone, Samsung Tablet and a Samsung Smart TV, looking forward to linking them all up.
on 5 January 2014
Very good for checking emails etc but doesn't support flash player applications. Back gets hot but don't worry bout that. Screen will dim in low light to save power, but ok with lamp shining on it. Sounds good when playing music and videos. Very pleased.
on 8 January 2014
The first one of these I received was faulty, the screen kept on blacking out every few seconds, then when it came back on, it would freeze. So this was quickly sent back and I got an exchange.

When I received the replacement I turned it on, had to log into my Samsung account, then my Google account. The device then needed to do two restarts after some firmware updates. Then it was ready to go.

You get very little in the way of instructions but those people familiar with the android operating system will be fine.

I like that they have used a standard micro USB connector for power/data rather than the specific Samsung connector that they used on the tab 2, however I don't like that they have moved the port to the bottom of the device rather than on the side. This makes it more difficult to use the tablet in a stand in landscape mode.

The screen is adequate although response times can be a bit sluggish. If you are wanting a fast device then this is not for you.

I dont like that the 3 main buttons (home, back and menu) are fixed in position, I would have prefered them to be like on my nexus 7 2013 where they stay on the bottom no matter which way round you have the screen.

If you want to access recently open apps you hold down the home button.

You also receive a 16gb micro SD card. Judging by the transfer speeds it is a class 4 card. I will be upgrading it to a faster 64gb class 10 at some point soon.

Also, contrary to what it says in the product description, Skype video calling DOES work with this device.
on 17 October 2015
I am absolutely delighted with this. I love it in this colour, it is different and really smart. I am using it a lot..Just make sure you have a soft cloth for cleaning it as the screen gets murky unless you use the very handy stylus which I have started doing. It is very sensitive and the image quality is brilliant. It was easy to set up, with a bit of help from you tube unboxing videos...i would highly recommend especially if you use a Samsung phone..then it is a doddle...
on 7 February 2014
Samsung galaxy tab 3 is a fantastic present to give for a beginner . Easy to use . Fully recommended to any age.
on 20 January 2014
this product arrived on the specified day and I absolutely love it, it's easy to use and I am very pleased with it
on 7 September 2014
Very pleased with this tablet. As an oap I found it easy to use and is an excellent addition to my computer
on 22 August 2014
very pleased with this tablet does what it says on the tin!