5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
Having spent two weeks standing around in Curry's looking at tablets, buying and then returning both the Asus Transformer book (great but no camera) and the Microsoft Surface 2 (very clunky to use) I finally took the advice my friend had been patiently giving me from the outset and bought a Tab 3. Phew. I love it. Really user friendly, good battery life, great keyboard -...
Published 18 months ago by S L Pugh

2.0 out of 5 stars Purchased from Amazon Warehouse
I would have loved to give this product at least 4 stars. It did everything I expected to start with. The setup was straightforward, and the screen resolution better than I expected.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)
I bought this because the price was cheaper than white one. However i realize that this was good choice as it looks very nice in the color. Its beautiful and not very common too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The future is now..., 5 Jan. 2014
A. P. Hume "aph" (UK) - See all my reviews
So happy :)
laptops now a thing of the past, a must buy !!!! Dont think, just get 1 :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Purchased from Amazon Warehouse, 26 Jun. 2014
After I had charged it two or three times it started to switch off unexpectedly, and was very difficult to restart. Eventually I could only get it to restart when connected to the mains, and it failed shortly after disconnecting. I reset it back to the factory settings, but it still failed.
Looking on the internet for help I found this was a common known fault. I am concerned this purchase had been returned earlier for this reason, and not checked thoroughly or repaired before reselling.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and quick to use, 3 Mar. 2014
great tablet, that is easy to use, expandable memory a great plus, great picture and sound, no problems found yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy tablet, 27 Feb. 2014
This is a fantastic piece of equipment. I had an apple mini pad purchased for my birthday four months ago but because my reuter was not in the house could not connect. With the Galaxy no problems so am selling my mini pad as there is no comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung galaxy tab 3, 7 Feb. 2014
Samsung galaxy tab 3 is a fantastic present to give for a beginner . Easy to use . Fully recommended to any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this tablet, 6 Feb. 2014
Great tablet, very user friendly. It's hard to put down. Haven't used my laptop since I bought this. Prompt delivery and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant best buy, 6 Feb. 2014
This was a replacement for a cheaper tablet what an amazing piece of equipment, so easy to use ,excellant picture bargain buy , the only negative its very sensitive to touch sometimes just slightest movement make it operate

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung galaxy tablet --- 10.1 inch., 5 Feb. 2014
Mr. J. Hodges "Musicman" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This is my second tablet. I wanted another android tablet with the latest operating system, as my old tablet would not run apps I wanted. After searching the web and reading lots of reviews I settled on the galaxy. A great decision, Its easy to use, the jelly bean system is excellent. The sound could be better, but when using earphones is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch, 28 Jan. 2014
This a gift for my hubby who does use the office software and use it to check email and to watch films/

He is very happy with it , as he find it very convenient and do not need to wait for his net book to boot up. he is more happy with the quality of the screen. The 10.1 is a good size . It may not be an Ipad but he is happy with the product ..