5.0 out of 5 stars addicted
Fast, great graphics, lovely colour, good value for money especially for the size, I spent a lot of time researching for a bargin and Amazon beat it by 50, love it.
Published 7 months ago by mrs s j chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
The first one of these I received was faulty, the screen kept on blacking out every few seconds, then when it came back on, it would freeze. So this was quickly sent back and I got an exchange.

Published 7 months ago by Crumpy

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one drawback, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)
on applying online for the free extended warranty it would not go past the request for the IMEI number which was very frustrating. I emailed the Samsung helpline and was sent back to the same web link where I started. Reading the web everyone with a tablet ahs this problem as it seems to be geared to only the galaxy phone. Otherwise very happy. Will I need the extended warranty? it seems very well built but who knows!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 8 Jan 2014
Crumpy (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews

When I received the replacement I turned it on, had to log into my Samsung account, then my Google account. The device then needed to do two restarts after some firmware updates. Then it was ready to go.

You get very little in the way of instructions but those people familiar with the android operating system will be fine.

I like that they have used a standard micro USB connector for power/data rather than the specific Samsung connector that they used on the tab 2, however I don't like that they have moved the port to the bottom of the device rather than on the side. This makes it more difficult to use the tablet in a stand in landscape mode.

The screen is adequate although response times can be a bit sluggish. If you are wanting a fast device then this is not for you.

I dont like that the 3 main buttons (home, back and menu) are fixed in position, I would have prefered them to be like on my nexus 7 2013 where they stay on the bottom no matter which way round you have the screen.

If you want to access recently open apps you hold down the home button.

You also receive a 16gb micro SD card. Judging by the transfer speeds it is a class 4 card. I will be upgrading it to a faster 64gb class 10 at some point soon.

Also, contrary to what it says in the product description, Skype video calling DOES work with this device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device - great value., 13 Mar 2014
Having looked at the ipad for quite a while, and worrying that if I bought something at the cheaper end of the scale I would suffer. I am delighted with the performance and looks of the Samsung tablet. OK it is limited when compared to my desktop PC, but it is quicker and obviously far more portable. Best thing I have bought for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and quick to use, 3 Mar 2014
great tablet, that is easy to use, expandable memory a great plus, great picture and sound, no problems found yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy tablet, 27 Feb 2014
This is a fantastic piece of equipment. I had an apple mini pad purchased for my birthday four months ago but because my reuter was not in the house could not connect. With the Galaxy no problems so am selling my mini pad as there is no comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung galaxy tab 3, 7 Feb 2014
Samsung galaxy tab 3 is a fantastic present to give for a beginner . Easy to use . Fully recommended to any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this tablet, 6 Feb 2014
Great tablet, very user friendly. It's hard to put down. Haven't used my laptop since I bought this. Prompt delivery and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant best buy, 6 Feb 2014
This was a replacement for a cheaper tablet what an amazing piece of equipment, so easy to use ,excellant picture bargain buy , the only negative its very sensitive to touch sometimes just slightest movement make it operate

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung galaxy tablet --- 10.1 inch., 5 Feb 2014
Mr. J. Hodges "Musicman" (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This is my second tablet. I wanted another android tablet with the latest operating system, as my old tablet would not run apps I wanted. After searching the web and reading lots of reviews I settled on the galaxy. A great decision, Its easy to use, the jelly bean system is excellent. The sound could be better, but when using earphones is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch, 28 Jan 2014
This a gift for my hubby who does use the office software and use it to check email and to watch films/

He is very happy with it , as he find it very convenient and do not need to wait for his net book to boot up. he is more happy with the quality of the screen. The 10.1 is a good size . It may not be an Ipad but he is happy with the product ..