5.0 out of 5 stars addicted
Fast, great graphics, lovely colour, good value for money especially for the size, I spent a lot of time researching for a bargin and Amazon beat it by 50, love it.
Published 8 months ago by mrs s j chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
The first one of these I received was faulty, the screen kept on blacking out every few seconds, then when it came back on, it would freeze. So this was quickly sent back and I got an exchange.

When I received the replacement I turned it on, had to log into my Samsung account, then my Google account. The device then needed to do two restarts after some firmware...
Published 8 months ago by Crumpy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Golden Brown, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars If I Could Just Pry It From My Wife's Fingers, 5 Jan 2014
If I could manage that then a review would follow........or may be that is the review? Brought for both of us to share and read the Guardian digital edition as we have given up the paper version. Looking over my wife's shoulder The Guardian reads very well and the screen is bright and inviting...........I am beginning to wish we had brought two...........and I think we will........my son has an iPad and frankly the Samsung is better by a long long way.......wait my wife's put it down....now's my chance......damn, screen locked..........I need to buy another one soon......and it will have to be a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.....

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Jan 2014
Having spent two weeks standing around in Curry's looking at tablets, buying and then returning both the Asus Transformer book (great but no camera) and the Microsoft Surface 2 (very clunky to use) I finally took the advice my friend had been patiently giving me from the outset and bought a Tab 3. Phew. I love it. Really user friendly, good battery life, great keyboard - with numbers as well as letters so unlike the Surface you don't have to tab to another screen every time you use a digit. Loads and loads of great and largely free apps as you would expect from an android device - again unlike Surface where the windows apps are limited and expensive. Great accessibility too as you can magnify and reduce text easily and change default settings for font size - again unlike the surface which I had to get my specs out to read app names on the home page. Stylish design, lightweight and just fantastic. The main reason I didn't but this in the first place was needing access to microsoft documents but this is actually easier than the sales people at currys said - lots of android apps that with a bit of re-jigging how and where I save things I can easily access the important stuff. GREAT...buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not put it down, 9 Jan 2014
My wife bought me this for Christmas and I havent put it down. I have downloaded all my apps and it still has plenty of room. The Golden brown version I have is distinctive as most of the ones I have seen are white. We now have 3 of these in our household (White, Brown and red) so we are confirmed fans!

If you are looking for a Tablet then I would recommend the Tab 3 as it is fast, the touch screen is responsive and easy to view and the price is really competitive for the quality. I would have an Android tablet over IPad any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better value than an ipad!, 16 Jan 2014
My son has the galaxy tab 2 so I thought id go for the tab 3. It plays movies brilliantly and is fast and very easy to use. Simplicity is key and this is much better value than an ipad.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 27 Jan 2014
Spr Marshall (uk) - See all my reviews
excellent always using even my wife uses this with no problems she is thinking of getting one her self so easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 25 Jan 2014
I bought this as a gift for my wife (a self-confessed technophobe) and she loves it. It does everything she wants in a clear, intuitive and well designed way, and at a great price. Glad I didn't waste the extra cash on an iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 11 Dec 2013
I bought this tablet for working on the go without the hassle and extra weight of carrying a laptop around with me. There are plenty of 'office' apps available which are perfect for writing research reports on trains - and as an added bonus, I can connect to wifi and check all my social media accounts, read news, update my blog and play millions of games - all from one handbag-sized device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Jan 2014
I bought this because the price was cheaper than white one. However i realize that this was good choice as it looks very nice in the color. Its beautiful and not very common too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The future is now..., 5 Jan 2014
A. P. Hume "aph" (UK) - See all my reviews
So happy :)
laptops now a thing of the past, a must buy !!!! Dont think, just get 1 :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›