5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ski trousers!
I was recently in Andorra for a weeks skiing holiday. It was my first time so I was unsure as to what type of ski wear to buy. I am a regular buyer on Amazon.co.uk so I searched about here.
These ski pants had a great rating and they were cheap in comparison to ski pants I had looked at in many local retail outlets, so I snapped them up.
They came within a few...
Published 8 months ago by Griff

2.0 out of 5 stars Ripped halfway into the trip
Unfortunately this ripped right in the crotch area halfway into the Snowboarding trip from a simple squat. If i went a size up from this it would be way to big.
Published 4 months ago by MR O B EL-HAJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ski trousers!, 13 Jan 2014
They came within a few days and I was extremely happy with them. I am 6ft 3" and have a 32" waist so I figured that the large would be the best size....and it was. They have adjustable Velcro straps on the side to tighten in as needs be and the length was perfect.
They were nice and warm on the slopes and gave plenty of protection from falling and snow getting in.
The addition of the salopettes was also excellent because I didn't need to be pulling and dragging to keep the trousers up (like a lot of people I witnessed on the slopes).
Trespass is a great brand and Amazon have a great service so it's a 10/10 from me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ripped halfway into the trip, 15 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Trespass Men's Bezzy Ski Pants (Apparel)
The arrived very fast which was brilliant because in a last minute
shopper wore the up in the French alps and kept me very warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
A+ I was very pleased with this item, served it's purpose! Size was perfect also. La la la la la

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and price, 17 Mar 2014
Really great trousers brought for a trip to Iceland, kept my partner very warm and cosy, as well as dry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is broken, 14 Feb 2014
After that I have used during two weeks, it is broken in the middle of legs, is expensive and bad quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top pants!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Trespass Men's Bezzy Ski Pants (Apparel)
These were great for my first skiing holiday in years. I'm a bit skinny so was worried they might be too baggy on me. Luckily there is plenty of adjustment so you can sort them out so you stay perfectly dry... even when falling over in the snow!!

3.0 out of 5 stars These pants are clearly not of such quality but otherwise do the job pretty well., 29 Aug 2014
After the first use the stitching came apart on the elastic suspenders and needed to be resewed. These pants are clearly not of such quality but otherwise do the job pretty well.