4.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, however
Published 18 months ago by carole smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Footage - but
Published 16 months ago by Bluesky

4.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, however, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: All Our Yesterdays - The Beatles A Magical History Tour [8 DVD Box Set] [2014] (DVD)
Just taken delivery of this box set and the first thing I noticed is this is an unauthorised box set. Do not be put off by this. This 8 Dvd box set is a must for any Beatle fan, the first 2 discs are brilliant however after that you find yourself watching material that you had seen in the first 2 discs plus extra stuff. The only problem I found is the discs wouldn't play in my Dvd player, I had to watch them on my lap top. Putting all this aside it is a brilliant box set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Footage - but, 23 Jan. 2014
As another reviewer pointed out, this set is completely unauthorised and I also had a similar problem in that the disks wouldn't play in my DVD player. I had to use the drive in my computer instead but that apart, really enjoyed the footage on the first couple of disks. The other disks are padded out with much of the same footage, still enjoyable if not watched in one go, but some of the repeated interviews do start to get a bit tedious. Overall that buzz of being transported back to those exciting times and watching and hearing the fab four again made it worthwhile

1.0 out of 5 stars cann’t watched it, 16 Mar. 2014
I couldn’t play it on my Panasonic-SA-pt875 surround sound DVD player for some reason even though it’s multi zoned and can play everything else. Don’t want to have to buy a new one just to watch it.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite disappointed, 8 Mar. 2014
its ok if you havent seen the Anthology series
most of the discs repeat themselves
a lot of the footage is from the Ed Sullivan show
quite disappointed from a Beatles fanatics point of view, but good value for the mildly curious

5.0 out of 5 stars At last something new!, 29 Dec. 2013
I was surprised to see just how much footage there is hear. Our collection of Beatles is fairly large so something new is refreshing. Great value for money considering any new Beatles items before Christmas tend to be a bit pricey.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Oct. 2014
nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 19 Sept. 2013
My parents are still massive Beatles fans, great to see a new product on the market, and this should be perfect for Christmas for them.