5.0 out of 5 stars A very worthwhile upgrade
I've used PS Elements and Premiere for years but hadn't upgraded for quite a while and was still on V9 of both programs. V12 is a significant improvement in many areas from the redesigned UI to the 64bit video engine in Premiere Elements which has slashed video production time on my setup.
Published 13 months ago by BigRed

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Again
When giving any reviews I try to focus only on the product but this time the aftersales service of Adobe comes into question and faults in their product. I have faithfully upgraded bi yearly since version 6 and never had problems, that was up until now.
Published 11 months ago by Frederick Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars A very worthwhile upgrade, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12 Bundle Edition, Upgrade Version (PC/Mac) (DVD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth upgrading from version 10, 19 Dec 2013
Deepak (Wolves, UK) - See all my reviews
Like many software, there's a 'racket' in yearly upgrades, not all of which is worth the extra spend. I upgraded from version 10 and the ease of use of the Photoshop with the newer one is worth it - many more one-click options (you can undo if you don't like) as well as the many manual options. The Premiere Elements I haven't used much so don't have an opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Again, 2 Jan 2014
Loading the program seemed to go without a hitch until what seemed the final phase when I got an error message saying in short the program could not communicate with elements within the program. Great! Retried loading a number of times only to have the same result. Contacted Adobe forum to find that this problem is quite ongoing and a number of people were having the same problem. Next stop Adobe help line. After a few days I recieved a reply which included steps to rectify this fault, this advice meant getting into the registry and delving into the programming, I even bought a portable drive as this might have been a cause of the problem. After nearly 2 hours of delving, deleting, adding and updating I still got the same result. No Elements.
When I buy a program I expect it to work. Period.... Wasting my time trying to get a program to load does not come into it.

I have returned the product and bought Coral.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct 2014