on 18 September 2014
Superb video editing software for the price. Very easy for complete beginners to cut their teeth on, whilst also having an extensive range of features for the more adventurous to get to grips with. There are so many features available that I would recommend the user who is unfamiliar with earlier versions of this software (as I was) buying a book that will take them systematically through the options - otherwise you may remain unaware of some of the clever things you can do with this package. I happen to be using "The Muvipix.com Guide to Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 12" by Steve Grisetti, which is excellent.
on 4 October 2014
Good piece of software. Bought it to use on a PC as I have Final Cut X on my Mac. Ironically it installed much easier on the Mac than the PC! However, once up and running this is a good basic video editing package and probably all that most people would ever need. Incidentally it handles AVCHD video on the mac much better than final cut (I don't think Apple likes AVCHD?!).
on 14 November 2013
Hi Just to make you aware of a limitation of this product. If you shoot .Mov files, you will need Quicktime from Apple, which states is not compatible with Windows 8, or 8.1. I have managed to get it working, but please be aware and Quicktime does not come with Premier Elements, you will need to go to Apple downloads.
I like using this product.
on 22 May 2015
Great piece of software at a great price.

Photoshop Elements is the 'lite' version of Photoshop and unless you're a professional it will do all you need and more.
on 16 September 2014
I was worried that the new layout would make things a little harder but so far so good. I havn't completed any projects yet buy so far I am happy
on 20 July 2015
a basic version of Premiere Pro, great for what I needed it for what was a couple of film project for college.
on 11 July 2014
good starter editor
on 30 July 2014
Really easy to use and does a professional job. Not packed with effects mind you but it does the job.
on 30 August 2014
Can't live without it. Have not found any limitations to what I want to do so far.
on 10 October 2014