on 4 January 2014
Better off having a good strong coffee. I have tried many of these types of products and this is the worst.
on 19 May 2015
Received this as a gift for a review - I have tried many different detox supplements in my lifetime and there have been some really good ones and some really bad ones. This one falls under the really good ones! After taking this I have been feeling a lot better and a lot healthier! I don't feel tired and natural part of this makes this a lot better and I know there aren't bad chemicals in my body.
on 19 May 2015
I'm happy with the results. Its been a week or so since i started taking it and i feel lighter. i mean, i seldom feel bloated, or constipated most of the time, and this was perfect.. I regularly taking it now and i honestly loving this product. :) would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
on 30 April 2015
I have been using this product for many months now and I love it. I have crohns and it seems to help with my every day bloating. I don\'t use it for weight loss but do use it for bowel movements and to make my tummy feel less bloated. Don\'t know what I would do without it.
on 4 May 2016
Brilliant. I combined this with Xplosion T6 for 60 days & I have lost about 10 kilos without really trying and with no side effects.
on 17 August 2015
Definetly lowered my want for food and don't taste too bad either!! would recommend with good exercise and diet
on 11 January 2016
fast delivery and good effect !!!!
on 8 January 2014
Doing a 30 day detox, this product is perfect. Started to feel the benefits only after a few days. So easy to use, 2 capsules in the morning and evening. Would recommend this to anyone who is going to do a serious 30 day detox. Excellent product!!