5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC
What can I say these are what they say they are (MAGIC) when I received these I thought aha I'll clean the oven yep then the hob then the bathroom then the toilet sorry could go on but I literally did a mini spring clean I am so impressed. I will be ordering more and telling all my friends I have already given 3 away to friends to try haha. Thank you
Published 4 months ago by BrendaW

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Not as good as originals bought.Varying sizes,maybe off cuts,performance not to usual standard.I had thought it was a British company but they came from China,slowly!Must have been a slow boat.Very low price,but very low quality too,afraid I cannot recommend these to anyone.
Published 1 month ago by geri poole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: 10Pcs/lot ERASER CLEANER MAGIC MELAMINE SPONGE CLEANING 10x6x2CM (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Feb 2014
I love these and use them a lot around my house for cleaning. They are the best of the cheaper ones I have bought, none compare completely to the American branded ones. For the price these are very good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... sponges from other makers so i know they are brilliant. These blocks are small and are really one ..., 19 July 2014
i have bought these cleaning eraser sponges from other makers so i know they are brilliant . These blocks are small and are really one use size but it is of no matter to me because they are at good at cleaning and they were cheap.
You can cut them to size with a knife, you only need water ,nothing else .
Use them on UPVA window frames and plastic garden furniture ,better than any bottle cleaners made for this job.
Use them on your glass hob, absolutely no scratching ! If you have durable wall paint you can get marks off your wall , just remember to use it, 'just damp' and have a dry cloth to wipe the area straight after. If you do this lightly it will leave the wall clean without affecting the colour . I have a few cleaning contracts and i use them all the time on many surfaces because they do a great job without damaging anything. JUST GIVE THEM AGO! Can highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value literally removes any stain!, 31 Jan 2014
These sponges are amazing value and were delivered surprisingly quick considering they come from Japan. They're especially good for electronics, laptop mouse pads etc and stereos. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars sponges, 17 Jan 2014
W. A. Clark - See all my reviews
found to clean well where needed
reasonable compared to other
could be a little larger
would buy again
easy to store

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 July 2014
Very bad quality I was very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 9 July 2014
Excellent value for money have now ordered the 100 pice set which is even better

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
very happy with everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as the rest, 5 July 2014
Does exactly the same as what more pricer erasers do. When i have finished this lot i will be ordering some more!

4.0 out of 5 stars These have not yet been received it has taken for ..., 5 July 2014
These have not yet been received it has taken for ages, I have been using these sponges for ages to get my kitchen floor clean. The tiles I have are very difficult to wash, steam or mop because of indentations where the water sits. These sponges help to get them a lot cleaner. They do crumble and I use many on the job but these are cheap and that helps. JB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›