Style Name: Drench-Blaster|Change

on 18 May 2014
Couldn't disagree with the previous review more. If you do your research you will find that this gun is designed for maximum DRENCHING rather than any kind of ranged accuracy! With that in mind it features a double barrel with 3 streams of water from each.
This gun is definitely designed for kids running around in a crazy, chaotic water fight. Aim is less important than a close quarters 6 stream barrage. Not, as previously reviewed, for the single shot accuracy for chasing cats from the garden!
My 8 year old is very pleased with this purchase and I would recommend it to anyone with children looking for a SOAKING!
on 29 July 2014
Used to chase of umpteen cats from my neighbours without hurting them, which I'd never do because I'm a cat lover; but having them continually do their toilet in my garden is just not on.
on 9 December 2014
It's a good water pistol and easy to use, but not quite up there with the single blast one as its less precise and doesn't go quite as far....but still good in a water fight at closer range.
on 20 November 2014
My kids have had so much fun with these. Very good quality would recommend.
on 28 July 2014
This is great for all if only my aim was quicker
on 17 July 2014
brought for my daughter, works well and she is happy
on 27 February 2016
Good product and service! Received as expected. Each refill lasts about 20 pumps. I bought this more as I was expecting it to have power that dwarfed my nephew's water-gun and it didn't disappoint! It has good power and a range of about 8-9 metres. It is quite a big water gun so would be more appropriate for someone 9+.
on 15 June 2014
Bought as a gift so not able to fully review but on appearance, great impressive water gun, great quality as with all nerf guns, looks a great deal of fun.
on 27 August 2015
Decent quality, are holding up well to use. Cap bit fiddly to get back on after refilling - kids can't do it themselves, and I struggle too!
on 10 July 2014
Brilliant fun. Bought 2 of these for 10 year old birthday present, they work brilliantly and shoot a fair amount of water before needing refilling, powerful jet of water that travels a good distance. Great success.