Price:£0.99

on 30 September 2013
This is Elton John back to his best - one man and his piano. Ok so some of the chord progressions are a bit predictable, but hey - if it's not broken don't try to fix it.
There are no complaints in our house - even my 11 year old son has added it to his playlist and you can't get better than that.
on 25 September 2013
I understand this is Elton's 30th album and after listening to it a few times I must say it couldbe his best. It's mainly just Elton and his piano. You can therefore hear the piano much better and iI must say it's brilliant. His voice also sounds better. Get this album. You won't be disapointed.
VINE VOICEon 27 September 2013
This is a good song from the wonderful Elton John nice tune with real depth,i just love Elton he is a fantastic ability to write songs that hit the right notes,i think the album which this song is on is a good sound from a brilliant musician and writer well worth the buy.
on 15 September 2013
I've always looked forward to his new lp's (showing my age!) this suggests the new release is going to be good.
In soite of being a life long fan I've been dissapointed in some of his live performances of late this sounds like a welcome return to form
on 21 December 2013
If you Like Elton which I do then it is very good to me not one of his Classics but still Elton's style Downloaded on to my Kindle fire as it was free and not disappointed very good sound nice Elton Number the song does grow on you glad I downloaded it
on 15 September 2013
A very nice free gift from Amazon, this MP3 download. Worth a listen. A nice background sort of old Elton-type song.
Nothing special, just OK. I wouldn't personally buy it if it was released as a single, but would listen through it on an album.
on 9 January 2014
Elton is a great Pianist, Composer & Singer. Why don't they put CD's in Jewel Cases any longer, it is a much sturdier way to store CD's than the cardboard mounts. It would not be so bad if the Cardboard mounts could be displayed in a Plastic Case!!
on 23 April 2014
Loved the mellow tones and thoughtful prose of these songs . The view from the diving board and Oscar Wilde gets out were two tracks I liked also a Town called Jubilee in fact there wasn't really an ordinary song on the album they were all good.
on 8 September 2013
For me this is a return to form for Elton, if the rest of the album is as good as this track, then I'll be happy. His voice sounds in good shape and although more mature it has a nice edge to it. Can't wait for the album to come out.
on 15 September 2013
second track i've heard from new album "the diving board"
and it sounds really good
Lead single Back Home Again already sounds like a EJ classic
can't wait for delivery of new album later this week