on 30 September 2013
I appreciate having seen other reviews posted by die-hard Haim fans that remixes might not be to their taste - but this is a wicked tune. I would also encourage people to check out other remixes to have been produced, especially "Don't save me (Cyril Hahn remix)and the "Forever (Dan Lissvik) remix.
on 1 October 2013
Saw Haim on TV doing the festival circuit round this year and they looked an interesting band. This song didn't do it for me - couldn't get in to it. That said will think about taking a punt on their new album.
on 25 September 2013
Not bad for a free download. Did not know what to expect but sounds OK to me although probably unlikely to rush to buy the full CD. Quite happy with the sampler thanks.
on 11 October 2013
This was a free download. A remix from the album track. I may even prefer it to the album version. Would definitely recommend. Maybe there is something in the Haim hype.
on 23 February 2014
Compared to the original song with its rip-off opening sequence taken from The Eagle "Heartache Tonight" this is rubbish on a large scale.
on 7 January 2014
Haim are proving that in the coming years they are going to be a great band. Songs well written. Recommended listening.
on 19 September 2013
Remixes are often a mixed blessing. A strange concept really. I cannot wait for Haim's new album but to my ears, this is not what they are about at all. I am sure for lovers of this genre it is good.
on 20 August 2014
Nothing special.
on 5 August 2014
Free Download
on 10 September 2013
Catchy tune, loved at first but then got very repetative, got fed up after a while. would still listen to all the album though.