5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, it is a good read
I have really enjoyed reading Another Cup of Coffee it is interesting without being too heavy. Also, I liked the characters in it which is really important to me, otherwise I lose interest. If this is a first book the author is to be congratulated and I hope she will write more.
Published 20 months ago by Ms G. Knowles

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm still pondering this one!
Published 20 months ago by Jayne Mullin

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, it is a good read, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Another Cup Of Coffee - a contemporary romance novel (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars "Another Cup of Coffee" hits the spot., 5 Sept. 2013
Congratulations Jenny Kane.
I enjoyed your new novel "Another Cup of Coffee".
A good story of real people. It has light humorous moments and poiquant passages.
"Another Cup of Coffee" is definately refreshing.
It is a very good read and I look forward to your next book.

Margaret B.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Beginnings, 9 Sept. 2013
"I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review"
Another Cup of Coffee by Jenny Kane
What a wonderful first book for Jenny! The characters seem so real. It was as if I have known these characters and actually lived their story right along with them. She sure does know how to draw in a reader. I can't wait for Jenny's next story to come out. I am sure she is going to be a star!

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read, 4 April 2014
Featuring engaging, believable and well-rounded characters all of whom have a great mix of positive traits and flaws, this is a story that never short-changes as it explores the complexities of friendship and love in all its forms. The coffee-coffee-shop was so well described it feels totally familiar. A very enjoyable read. Here's to the next Jenny Kane romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars great easy read, 17 Mar. 2014
Easy read, and left you wanting for more so i bought the next one by Jenny Kane
I couldnt put it down - romantic but with a bit of a twist

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 19 Sept. 2013
This book is a great read and I can thoroughly recommend it. It is cleverly written with only a small cast of characters with a shared interest in a good cup of coffee. I found I just wanted to go on reading, to find out what was going to happen next - always a good sign. I've not read any of Jenny Kane's books before, but I will be looking out for her next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fresh New Voice in Romance, 16 Sept. 2013
Jenny Kane is a fresh new voice in romance, one I very much hope we'll be hearing lots more from in the future. Her down-to-earth approach to story is both endearing and easy to read. Her characters are believable and genuine, and I found myself rooting for all of them to make it to their Happy Ever After. Jenny's writing is crisp, unpretentious and, best of all, it gives the reader a refreshing taste of romance for real people. Well done, Jenny, and keep 'em coming!

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm still pondering this one!, 19 Sept. 2013
Jayne Mullin (Home counties, UK) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant over this as from the reviews I understood it was a first novel and I always like to wait for awhile before trying a new writer. I am always slightly suspicious of so many 5 star reviews that are short and I always wonder who pens them. In the end I took the plunge and thought I'd give it a go, since the cover was nice and the book sounded a nice read. I do not want to be a wet blanket but although a reasonable enough story I still cannot understand so many high ratings for what was for me an average romance. Having weighed up my review I must be fair. I was not going to review this one. I read so many books and would be reviewing forever if I did. However, I felt I had to and I like to support and egg on great new writers. Yes! A reasonable read but falling far short of so many high ratings when it is in effect a simple tale and a little unfair to other writers of better calibre and imagination. Not to be a spoiler, the story has a nice coffee shop premise, the characters are Ok but not mind blowingly special and certainly do not have the well rounded out characterisation of writers with a flare for this genre. While there is a twist I felt unfulfilled and a bit cheated by the write ups which always makes me a tad annoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh look at romance, wonderful read, 9 April 2014
Great new romance, fresh-faced and a change from the norm, loved the slightly different subject matter and the sauciness, but the novel keeps the traditional in there too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Debut from Jenny Kane, 7 April 2014
I read this in one sitting, which these days is unusual for me as I rarely find time to indulge myself. I just couldn't put it down, I wanted to know what happened in the past and also what would happen in the future to the characters, who I felt I knew personally thanks to the clever writing in this book.

I laughed, I cried, and when the story was over I was left a little bit lonely. I really love it when a book does that to me, it means that it was a good one. I have also read Another Cup of Christmas and enjoyed that one too, looking forward to more from Jenny Kane.