Size: 12|Colour: Navy|Change

on 23 February 2014
This dress looks pretty enough on screen but in reality it's horrible! The fit across my chest was awful (not something you'd be able to wear in public at least). Then there was the fact that the skirt was see-through & unlined. The material was the kind that would cause electric shocks as you walked.
on 5 February 2014
verry verry cheap fabric, poorly made, the front cross over is baggy, i have had to adjust it to make it fit correctly, not a good bye in any way
on 4 October 2013
Kushi you make wonderful dresses, fits well, this one was only lined in bust area, but the material from waist down was ample to flow so nothing shows underneath. What can I say but kushi you have done it again. 5th dress in my collection from your range.
on 12 July 2014
Bought for prom though would say was more of a smart casual dress but kept anyway as lovely fabric and cut. Highly recommended
on 22 March 2014
I loved everything about this dress apart from being very very low at front. This is the only reason I returned it. I normally sew up the front if I find it too low but couldn't do this with this dress as it put the rest of the bodice out of shape, so disappointed as I had bought a petticoat for underneath and intended to wear it for a party.
on 13 October 2014
Beautiful dress, good quality, sizing good..little baggy at breasts (wee stitch soon sorted that problem out) other than that brilliant for price would definitely recommend to buy it
on 1 September 2015
I bought this dress very last minute to wear to a wedding, so pleased I did! It's lovely & I received lots of lovely compliments all day. It is quite thin material, (which was what I wanted as it was a hot day) and in my opinion it's the separate underskirt that really makes it look perfect, as it puffs it out & gives it he true 1950s swing. Lovely summery colour and I found it comfortable all day. I'm now looking for other similar dresses on Amazon to add to my collection!
on 12 August 2014
the quality was very disappointing i didn't feel it was made well i had to re sell it to a friend.
on 15 July 2015
Material and pattern fine. SIZING all wrong!! Very disappointed because I really liked the shape and pattern and even bought a petticoat to go with it. Very tight around the arms and under bust with no give at all.
on 7 August 2014
quite fitted at the top but pretty on