5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: WILLIAM BLAKE COMPLETE WORKS ULTIMATE COLLECTION 250+ WORKS All Poetry, Poems, Prose, Annotations, Letters, Rarities PLUS Biography (Kindle Edition)
We love it. What an amazing enlightened soul with such beautiful writings and pictures. I am just grateful that I have received my self realisation so that I can understand the deeper meaning of William Blake's works.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK firstly I love the work of William Blake the awkward man of ..., 2 Nov 2014
Mr. David J. Gould (Scotland) - See all my reviews
OK firstly I love the work of William Blake the awkward man of letters and most misquoted of poets. But this Kindle edition is just so handy with its indexable index which allows you to get to any work quickly. Although the biography had a few gaps the access to some of his papers was very good and gave much more of a feel to the man's work than many collections have.
For any serious fan of Romantic Poetry this is a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure beauty!, 27 Nov 2014
I cannot adequately express my love for this book. As a prospective English literature student and William Blake fan, I'm very pleased to have found this collection at such a low price, and couldn't recommend it highly enough. It's not only well-formatted but it contains literally everything Blake wrote, including all his letters! Just what I've been looking for for ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct 2014