Format: Vinyl|Change

on 7 May 2012
This is SUCH a good album, Guetta has absolutely nailed pretty much every track on here. Wasn't familiar with the electronica section (2nd CD) but it is just as good as the vocal stuff and a chance for him to show his skills without the other collaborators. Best song on here is Titanium, massive club tune, but the rest is not far behind. If you like ANY of Guetta's latest few hits, you will love this whole thing and probably discover a few new tracks. Buy and enjoy.
on 22 August 2012
I have got two of David Guetta's previous albums (Poplife 2007, and One Love 2009.) and this one annihilates them in terms of musical prowess.

The first CD was show stopping with 6 out of 12 songs at the very least recognized by me, and the other half of the album equally good. Titanium is a brilliant song and is undoubtedly the highlight of this album and the ideal ending to this album. An inspiring song about self esteem, this really gives out a brilliant message. David Guettas collaboration with WILL.I.AM "Nothing really Matters" is the weak link of this album and the soft spot in the centre of this CD.

Unfortunately, the electronic album was slightly underwhelming with "The Alphabeat" being the best song and unfortunately also being the first. The Alphabeat is very Daft Punk like and I think is a tribute as they was recognizable clips of Daft Punk songs. The rest were rather average with a couple of bright sparks.

I would have given this 5 stars even if David hadn't bothered with the Electronic Album, and I am thankful that the record producers didn't release the CD's separately to get more money out of the album.
on 27 October 2011
This is an excellent album for dance music lovers, in my opinion not as good as One Love but still worth buying! Collaborating with old favourites like Will.i.am, Akon and Flo Rida as well as new hook ups with Jennifer Hudson, Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz & Chris Brown as well as others, the first CD is great as is the 2nd disc which is instrumental only. Tracks 3 and 10 has left me wondering why they weren't released as the lead single instead of a promotional ones as i believe they're by far the best singles on the album, Repeat ft Jessie J is also worthy of being released as a single.

Where The Girls At - 8/10
Night of Your Life - 10/10
Repeat - 9/10
Titanium - 9/10
on 21 April 2012
I hardly ever buy full albums these days. So many artists release amazingly catchy upbeat addictive tunes as singles and then the rest of the album is dreary slow plodding mush. Not so with David Guetta! He is the golden goose churning out golden egg after golden egg, each track an epic hit! Best value album of the year!
on 20 October 2013
This is one of the best albums I have bought for my collection, it has all the hits guetta has released. Also I like the fact it comes with 2 CD's so you don't have to listen to the DJ instrumental CD which isn't so good. This is a very good CD.
on 19 October 2011
I personally totally love this- great for at the gym as well as getting ready to go out or staying in having a mad time!! love love love number 12! (and 3,8 10....pretty much it all!) there are so many collaborations on it - guetta has done his share of getting around! although sometimes people say how similar all his tracks sound - I don't think you'll be disappointed with this. The only thing I guess is if your more of a hardcore fan the first cd is probably more mainstream due to him working with so many people like nicki minaj and taio cruz. but i love it! : )
on 30 August 2012
possibly the best dance album ever from David guetta arrived today ive listened to all 3 discs because its the deluxe 3 disc edition i think this is even better then the one love album my favourite songs are without you feat usher titanium feat sia turn me on feat Nicky minaj where them girls at feat flo rida and nicky minaj disc one is songs with vocals disc 2 to me is just instrumental and disc 3 is remixes of songs from disc 1 best album i recommend this to all dance fans
on 2 November 2012
I bought this album on the 99p offer sometime back. For that price I can hardly complain.

I have both CD's on my MP3 player on shuffle. I admit I do get a little frustrated as there are alot of tracks that have no singing... which is fine for a while, but when you have both CDs on shuffle, can get annoying.

Don't get me wrong, its still worth the price I paid, and more for sure. That is my only criticism.

Excellent album though. Recommended!
on 30 September 2011
Wow what a CD could not stop playing it for days - played it to all my friends - most went out to buy it
on 17 September 2013
like most songs on the cd worth a listen! u won't be dissapointed well worth the money aswell! would reccomend to every1!