Colour Name: SilverChange

on 31 December 2015
Bought these after comparing my husband's versus my son's beats by Dr Dre. The sound is clearer and more pure than anything I've heard through headphones before and much better than the beats which were very fuzzy by comparison. It copes extremely well with all different types of music, I played Joe Satriani I Believe to see what the guitar was like and I was blown away by how perfect the instruments sounded. The quality of build standard is great, and when in use there was no noise escape, unlike the beats which were audible from a distance. A good range of colours to choose from and the inline mic is very useful for hands free, again very clear when on the mobile phone. A great buy, can't quite believe only £37, less than a third of the beats and a much superior product!
on 10 April 2014
Overall I found this to be a very good headset, sound quality is great, build quality is good .
I found 3 minor disadvantages :
- the cable is too short, can be a inconvenience if you are using the product with a PC ;
- the audio input and the microphone output are on the same jack connector and require a splitter if you want to use the headphones with most PCs. This splitter is not present in the original package and it might not be that easy to find one ;
- there is no volume control on the headset .
Do not let these little things discourage you, once you've put them on your ears you will not want to take them down anymore :)
on 18 June 2015
sadly have to agree with the headphones being too tight, the sound is very good for the price but after a while it started to make my ears ring and i haven't had that problem with any other set of headphones
on 16 March 2015
The good: Nice aesthetics, comes with a soft carrying pouch. Lower end of the price spectrum. Folds up compactly.
The bad: Numerous design errors. Earpads don't swivel enough to align with ears, so they put a lot of pressure on the rear of your earlobe while leaving a gap on the front. The headband telescopes to accommodate different head sizes, but even it's shortest setting is too long for a medium-sized head.

Sound quality and range is average at best. I'm no audiophile, but the shortcoming relative to my Sennheisers is noticeable.
on 22 November 2013
I was looking for some lightweight, travel-friendly headphones with decent sound. I opted for the Noontec Zoro HD after watching some good reviews and I am totally satisfied with them.
The sound quality is astonishing for this kind of headphones, with well balanced basses and trebles. People at Noontec really did a great job in trying not to overdo with the bass section, giving a pleasurable listening experience with rock, jazz and classical music as well. Probably the midrange is a bit cut off, but it is not a big deal.
on 4 June 2014
These headphones were bought in response to all the previous reviews on Amazon and I am very impressed by the sound quality. I had previously bought a pair of Bang & Olufsen headphones and find them very 'style over content' . Ultimately the whole point of headphones for me was the sound which you are taking a risk with by not trying them out first. I couldn't care less that they are a copy of the 'Beats' . With a wide ranging clear sound I wholeheartedly recommend these good value headphones.
on 13 May 2014
Great sound they slay the beats at a fraction of the cost.
Builds is good light weight and you can wear them for hours thanks to the protein ear cups.
Some may say they are a beats rip off but they're simply a better take on the beats at a fraction of the cost.
Did you buy headphones to enjoy music or to like the already bulging pockets of Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine? If it's the former buy these they are truly amazing!!!!!!!
on 18 January 2016
They look cool and are reasonably well priced. They are quite compact which I have liked. Finish was very good as well. Then they can work as wireless using Bluetooth or if you run out of juice you can connect them via a cable. As for their size frequency range was satisfying. The only thing I didn't like was lack of padding. They kept on sliding off from my head whenever I was looking down. At the end I have flogged them on Ebay.
on 20 August 2013
Highly recommend it! I was a click away from the "everywhere present" beats. After reading some reviews from amazon and other independent sites I gave it a try. Brilliant sound! If you want extra bass (to cover the rest of the sounds) go somewhere else! Don`t get me wrong, the Noontec Zoro HD`s have enough bass for every music genre out there, the sound is complex and equilibrate, "studio alike". These headphones are just great! No rivals at this price range for sure!
on 24 January 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he loves them. He had wanted Beats, but given the price and the likelihood they would be broken I decided to do some research and get a cheaper alternative. I was a bit dubious that these could actually be better that Beats as some reviews suggested, but now I have heard what they are like I think this is actually very likely.