5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for me
I bought this to replace my old Pixma MP220 which is still going strong but I wanted something a bit smaller with wifi that also printed both sides automatically. I am not a techie person myself but I followed the instructions and I was surprised how fast and easy it was to set up after having read the previous reviews. I have printed wirelessly from my laptop, from an...
Published 8 months ago by Moomin

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!
This is a poor product. I have been a supporter of Canon Printers for fifteen years and never had a complaint with three previous models! This however,is poor in its operation,noisy,slow,easily confused,confusing and mechanically sounds like a duff washing machine on the way out.
I had this Printer at home for light use after approx ten picture twenty letter it said...
Published 2 months ago by marmitebites

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Canon PIXMA MG3550 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi and Air Print) (Accessory)
excellent product very good price pleased all round would recommend to other people nice and compact machine prints very well

4.0 out of 5 stars cannon printer, 21 Jun 2014
I am struggling with this a little bit but am sure when I have played a while it will become easier. Poor Instructions

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 15 Jun 2014
Hope (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
This printer looks and feels cheap. It's also noisy and slow. That wouldn't be so bad if it worked well, which it does not. I could not get the wifi set up even after two consults with their support service. They blamed my network (talktalk). I could only get it to work via a USB cable (not supplied). However, I soon discovered that the scan function would not work even with the USB connection. I sent it back. Caveat emptor!

2.0 out of 5 stars Prints well, but very hard to use, 14 July 2014
Have hardly used this at all since I bought it as it's such a faff to get it to connect via wifi. My partner and I (both relatively technologically capable) have both struggled to get this to work, so have had to resort to using USB to connect it to computers, which is quite a bother. Really suffers from the lack of its own screen. Also had to deal with a huge jam fairly early on in owning it. Wouldn't really recommend, get one with its own screen, makes the whole process a lot easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality printer with good remote print, 30 April 2014
Spent a lot of time reviewing economical but good quality printers, I am very glad I decided on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great printer, 4 April 2014
easy to set up, great value, prints pages quickly, would recommend this printer to anybody looking a good value printer

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Awful, 16 Jun 2014
This product is awful. It is very difficult to get a wireless device to connect to this printer, if you do get a connection there is still a good chance it will not print anything. In the end I bought a cable so I didn't need wifi but it is still 50-50 on whether it will print. I've just thrown it in the bin and will buy something better. The software is poor and the disk didn't work either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid printer, 16 April 2014
An excellent little machine. One tip to prospective purchasers: during initial set-up configure connection to your home wireless network via a USB cable. Madness otherwise. One is not provided. Luckily I had an one about the place that was supplied with my ghastly old Dell scanner/printer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use wireless with the help of attached software, 5 Mar 2014
It is very easy to use with the help of the attached software. However, sometimes it will be better if you supply a cable like the older edition like MG3150.
The quality of printing is great, however, when I try to print photograph on Kodak photo paper, it print a little darker than it should be.
I have a second hand MG3150 from a friend, and it was easy to jam, and then broken by jam, and sometimes it failed to catch the paper.
So far, the new 3550 is far better than 3150, and everything works smoothly. Good for the price~

5.0 out of 5 stars Good printer, fairly easy to set up, 12 July 2014
Good printer, fairly easy to set up. Downloading manual a pain - as we have very slow broadband. Does everything I need it to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›