5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves it
Published 18 months ago by Kuda

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favourite
my little boy wasn't keen on this story, I didn't like the illustrations. I will try another of the authors books.
Published 8 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves it, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Children's book"THE SNAIL WHO FORGOT THE MAIL"Bedtime story,values Book,Poetry,Rhymes,Adventure & Fantasy,kid series,Free Stories:Beginner readers(audio)Preschool ... readers bedtime story fiction books Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished reading this book to my kid for the umpteenth time. He keeps asking me to read it for him. This book has enchanting rhymes and has illustrations that stimulate my boy's imagination. Sometimes my boy just asks me to scroll down the book with my kindle and watches the pictures with delight. This is a really good rhyme book. Even I enjoy some of the rhymes. The rhymes get to the kid inside me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snail who forgot..., 16 Sept. 2013
My son loved it. The pictures are good and the poems are fun. No complaints. Not the first book we've had from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story teaching patience, 24 Jan. 2014
This was a very pleasant read. I didn't know what to expect at the end. I loved the snail with his glasses. A lovely way at the end to teach about patience and using a snail was a nice touch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favourite, 13 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful drawings and a fun rhyming story., 24 Jan. 2014
Chris Graham (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Colourful drawings and a rhyming story combine to make this a fun book for the younger readers (or listeners) to enjoy. Double touch the pictures to enlarge them (works on Kindle Fire).

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 28 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter who was able to read this fine on her own. She told me she really enjoyed the story, loved the pictures and would like to read more books by the author. Price very reasonable also.

5.0 out of 5 stars patience is always pays !, 14 Oct. 2013
This cute kid's story teaches a great lesson kids need to learn. That patience is always pays. Great original illustrations very colorful and the rhymes are memorable

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 8 Oct. 2014
We enjoy rhyming stories but this one was a mouthful. Story was ok with a good moral ending xx xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
i think 'my' Matilda will enjoy this.