5.0 out of 5 stars patience is always pays !
This cute kid's story teaches a great lesson kids need to learn. That patience is always pays. Great original illustrations very colorful and the rhymes are memorable
Published 10 months ago by M Sockel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favourite
my little boy wasn't keen on this story, I didn't like the illustrations. I will try another of the authors books.
Published 1 month ago by katie ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars patience is always pays !, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Children's book:THE SNAIL WHO FORGOT THE MAIL(picture eBook 3-8 values)animals stories snail(preschool eBook)fiction kids(patience kids)sleep story(humor ... Books for Early / Beginner Readers) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves it, 16 Sep 2013
I have just finished reading this book to my kid for the umpteenth time. He keeps asking me to read it for him. This book has enchanting rhymes and has illustrations that stimulate my boy's imagination. Sometimes my boy just asks me to scroll down the book with my kindle and watches the pictures with delight. This is a really good rhyme book. Even I enjoy some of the rhymes. The rhymes get to the kid inside me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snail who forgot..., 16 Sep 2013
My son loved it. The pictures are good and the poems are fun. No complaints. Not the first book we've had from this author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a favourite, 13 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
i think 'my' Matilda will enjoy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story teaching patience, 24 Jan 2014
This was a very pleasant read. I didn't know what to expect at the end. I loved the snail with his glasses. A lovely way at the end to teach about patience and using a snail was a nice touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful drawings and a fun rhyming story., 24 Jan 2014
Chris Graham (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Colourful drawings and a rhyming story combine to make this a fun book for the younger readers (or listeners) to enjoy. Double touch the pictures to enlarge them (works on Kindle Fire).