5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
Have bought this item as an alternative to the traditional Xmas selection box. Arrived really quickly and it's great value for money. The sweets are great! I am sure this will be very much enjoyed.
Published 4 months ago by anne burgess

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your time!
for what you get the price is extortion, I had to buy additional sweets shops style sweets to boost it up and make it look better. all in all I spent more than double what I wanted to spend as it was meant to be a small present. but I couldn't give it in the original form as I found it embarrassing. just my opinion, but save your money and chose another option.
Published 3 days ago by R. A. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Retro Super Mini Treasure Mix (Super Mini Letterbox) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Sweet box, surprisingly good, 14 Oct 2013
What a GREAT box! I was really impressed. I wasn't expecting that, a really top quality product, and professionally shrink wrapped. If it didn't say sweet drop on it, it could easily be mistaken for a expensive jewellery box! It made a perfect birthday present for a very good friend. She absolutely loved it! Packed full of retro sweets it was worth every penny. My sweet box ended up the talk of the party, it was probably one of the best presents she got and I only paid 8! Hope there's loads in stock, everyone at the party is gonna be ordering one!!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your time!, 20 April 2014
R. A. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 April 2014
I bought this since one of my friends is quite a candy lover but I was a bit tight on money so I decided to get the super mini size. The package was clean, no problems at all and I enjoyed being able to see the tracking. My friend loved this and I am pretty sure I'll get more boxes of this for the next few upcoming birthdays.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Feb 2014
I had purchased a cinema voucher for my brother for Christmas but wanted to put it with something and this was perfect, the box is high quality and the content went down very well, everyone loves retro sweets plus helped cut the costs of an expensive snack order at the cinema. an all round good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great !, 30 Dec 2013
got these for christmas gifts. come in a nice box and the range off sweets were lovely very pleased will get these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Dec 2013
The item was exactly as expected, and they also upgraded my item to first class for free! Im so very grateful :)

1.0 out of 5 stars sweet drop, 29 Dec 2013
dont buy not worth the money at all, has a hand full of cheap sweets in, the box however is nice just dissapointed whats in it !! for 725 aswell company selling should be ashamed shocking price :O

ARRAY(0xa61361a4)

Retro Super Mini Treasure Mix (Super Mini Letterbox)
8.25