5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Sweet box, surprisingly good
Published 16 months ago by BelalBassa

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your time!
for what you get the price is extortion, I had to buy additional sweets shops style sweets to boost it up and make it look better. all in all I spent more than double what I wanted to spend as it was meant to be a small present. but I couldn't give it in the original form as I found it embarrassing. just my opinion, but save your money and chose another option.
Published 10 months ago by Rhian

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Sweet box, surprisingly good, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Retro Super Mini Treasure Mix (Super Mini Letterbox) (Misc.)
What a GREAT box! I was really impressed. I wasn't expecting that, a really top quality product, and professionally shrink wrapped. If it didn't say sweet drop on it, it could easily be mistaken for a expensive jewellery box! It made a perfect birthday present for a very good friend. She absolutely loved it! Packed full of retro sweets it was worth every penny. My sweet box ended up the talk of the party, it was probably one of the best presents she got and I only paid £8! Hope there's loads in stock, everyone at the party is gonna be ordering one!!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your time!, 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 April 2014
I bought this since one of my friends is quite a candy lover but I was a bit tight on money so I decided to get the super mini size. The package was clean, no problems at all and I enjoyed being able to see the tracking. My friend loved this and I am pretty sure I'll get more boxes of this for the next few upcoming birthdays.

5.0 out of 5 stars great !, 30 Dec. 2013
got these for christmas gifts. come in a nice box and the range off sweets were lovely very pleased will get these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Dec. 2013
The item was exactly as expected, and they also upgraded my item to first class for free! Im so very grateful :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 27 Nov. 2013
Have bought this item as an alternative to the traditional Xmas selection box. Arrived really quickly and it's great value for money. The sweets are great! I am sure this will be very much enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
Great value and very tasty! Loved seeing the sweets from when I was a kid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
Not worth the money, but the item was alright, thanks anyways.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Good packaging with a good range of retro sweets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2015
A well appreciated gift at the time.

Retro Super Mini Treasure Mix (Super Mini Letterbox)