5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy boot bag, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Atomic Boot Bags 1 Pair Boot Bag (Sports)
Nice looking, nice size - plenty of room for ski boots or board boots, seems sturdy enough compared to others I see at the airport. I got this because the tour company got shirty about me putting board boots in my board bag when I travel - apparently they do not cover these if lost (clearly a skier designed this travel policy). However, they are happy to check in millions of bags, each half empty, taking up way more space on their plane... go figure. I can't wait to empty out pairs of boots in boot bags next time I check in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ski boot bag, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Atomic Boot Bags 1 Pair Boot Bag (Sports)
I purchased this bag to take my new boots skiing to Italy. I was very pleased with it, it's a lovely colour (i was very colour co-ordinated) and it's very sturdy. The front opening zips are great letting the boots breathe and dry out when not in use. My boots are a size 24.5 (size 6) and there was ample room in the bag along with socks, gloves and neck scarves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot bag, but no padding, 13 Mar 2014
R. Betts (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atomic Boot Bags 1 Pair Boot Bag (Sports)
Generally seems a good quality boot bag. Well made, but doesn't contain the padding suggested in the description. Otherwise it would have got 5.