5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!
These have to be the most perfect slippers on the planet. Not only are they sturdy enough to potter around the garden in, you could almost forget they are slippers and go trotting off to the shops in them. They are soooo cosy and warm I just can't bear to take them off. Perfect for this cold snap!
Published 13 months ago by Ruth Manton

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Although very well made they were a little wide for me.
Published 1 month ago by Sandra Townsend

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 23 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brrrrrrr! Winters coming, 18 Nov 2013
The bootee slippers are great for me as I suffer from peripheral neuropathy! These are great as they have a good sole on them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slipper boots but a tight fit, 8 Sep 2014
If I were ordering these again, I would order a size larger as the fluffy lining reduces the space for your foot inside the boot. They are a tight fit but getting better with wear. These slipper boots are good value for money. It's good that you can wear them outside to take the rubbish bins out! I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper Boots., 9 May 2014
Absolutely wonderful! I chose the boots for safety reasons as they stay on better than mule type slippers. They can be worn in the garden because of the strong sole and are so comfortable to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Without socks they are fine, not sure how they'll be in really cold ..., 29 Sep 2014
These slippers are really well made,but rather tight fitting.Without socks they are fine,not sure how they'll be in really cold weather though.I may have been better with a size 6.The quality is not in question,delivery was also good.I am an average size 5,so, potential new customers need to take that into account when ordering.Hope this is helpful.Mrs d.

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong size delivered, 9 Jan 2014
R. Lunny (Co. Fermanagh) - See all my reviews
these are great slippers, however, i ordered size 5 and was sent a 4. Fortunately they did fit(a bit short in the foot but OK - hoping they stretch a bit). Otherwise lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, comfy slippers, 15 Oct 2014
Lovely warm comfy slippers. Having read other reviews first, a common theme was that you needed to order a size larger than usual as they were a very snug fit. I therefore ordered one size larger and am thankful I did, as they fit perfectly whereas my correct size would probably have been too small.

The outdoor sole is very practical too.

I can highly recommend these slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, 22 Jan 2014
Brought for my sister for Xmas as she is always cold. She is very pleased with them would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 15 Nov 2014
These are very well made slippers with an excellent rubberised sole for outdoor use. Very comfortable and warm. One word of warning... I took the advice of other customers and bought a size bigger - normally I am a size 6, but bought a size 7 and they fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for wide feet, 22 Dec 2014
J. Birchall (NW England) - See all my reviews
These are lovely toasty warm slipper boots. The sole is good and seems to be non slip on tiles. The slight heel is very comfortable to wear. I have very narrow feet and skinny ankles, so I should have bought a size smaller - I went with the overall opinion that the boots are small and bought a size 7 though my feet are a 6.5. I can keep them on but they slip at the heel a bit, and I do have space at the toe, so a size smaller would have been better. Will have to get an insole for them as the fleecy lining is bedding down and they are getting bigger by the day. They seem well made, warm and comfortable though, so all in all, a good buy.