5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, be careful when applying it
I was usually very good applying screen proterctors on my previous phones (all iPhones). Now with the Nexus 5, I needed all 3 to get it done properly.
I read a valuable how-to article on the web with two very important steps that I took when applying the 3rd screen protector, after having failed two times:
1.Work in a dust-free environment (a bathroom, right...
Published 17 months ago by Iliya

1.0 out of 5 stars The most delicate thing ever to be called a "protector"
Published 11 months ago by Richie Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, be careful when applying it, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: SPIGEN Google Nexus 5 Screen Protector Clear [Crystal] [3-PACK] **Base PET Film made in Japan** Premium Front Screen Protector for Nexus 5 (Accessory)
1.Work in a dust-free environment (a bathroom, right after you took a bath worked perfectly for me)
2.Use scotch tape so that in case you end up having a small piece of dust beneath your protector, you lift it up and remove it with the tape instead of using a finger, which usually leaves an ineffaceable mark).
I now have a perfect screen protector thanks to SPIGEN.

Highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars The most delicate thing ever to be called a "protector", 26 July 2014
I've bought 2 of these. I specifically went for the high cost screen protector under the silly assumption that with a greater cost came a greater quality. I am a fool for thinking this. The first one, I dropped my phone from about pocket height onto a carpet (not even screen first) and picked it up to find the screen protector had cracked end to end in about 6 places. The second, I haven't dropped, I have barely used my phone and there is a very visible chip on the top edge of the protector.

What a phenominal waste of money and time. I wouldnt trust this thing to protect my screen if something actually bad happened, it is just a very thin, adhesive piece of regular glass.

Next time I will try something a lot cheaper, at least then I won't feel gutted about the really expensive waste if it isn't very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive - thought I was getting more than one. Good cover., 8 May 2014
Based on other people's reviews, I had understood I was getting more than one cover for the £25 + delivery, but one was all I got.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great cover, and I've never seen any screen protector look better. But £25? For one screen protector.

So my four star rating is the balance of quality over price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't even tell it's applied, 18 Jan. 2014
Mr. Suhail Patel (London UK) - See all my reviews
I love this screen protector for the fact that after application, you can't even tell it's applied! It's slightly more error prone than a wet application protector but it leaves no orange peel effect like most of the wet applications do and no smudgy or greasy feeling of the screen. The lack of cut out for the proximity sensor hasn't affected use of it at all and the proximity sensor still works as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some issues, but a fair purchase, 23 Dec. 2013
M. Miah - See all my reviews
Pros:
- Fair value considering 3 protectors are provided for the price
- Dimensions are perfect when used with the official Google bumper case

Cons:
- Hard to apply perfectly
- There's a finger-tipped sized section on the bottom edge that has lost adhesion after only about a week
- Scratches a little easily

I anticipate I will work my way through the 3 protectors and apply a new one as and when they become worse for wear. If you don't mind doing that, these are worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for purpose, 9 Nov. 2013
I had kept my original screen protector on my Nexus when I got it, and as soon as this came in the post I was able to take it off and put the new one straight on, very easy and no bubbles! There is only one cut out - for the speaker - but this does not affect the performance of either the camera or the light sensor. Very good product, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector but...., 5 Nov. 2013
C. S. Unwin - See all my reviews
This is a nice screen protector looks great and it is a perfect fit, plus you get three. I'm glad you get three I always have a problem fitting due to dust etc getting on the screen before I can apply, took me three attempts to do it but still managed to get a bit of dust underneath (Pulling my hairout). This is my fault and not the screen protectors, it is a great product I'm just glad you get three just in case you mess up the first two like I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 26 Jun. 2015
Been buying Spigen products for some time and always liked their products quality. This time can't be more unhappy and disappointed.
Although the feel and touch of the glass is wonderful and much better than the old plastic screen protections, in less than 48h it already has a chip on one side. The phone never fell and didn't even kept it in my back pocket as I usually do.
It's a shame that such an expensive product coming from such a famous and good brand like Spigen hasn't last in perfect conditions for more than 48h.
The one I had before, also from Spigen but the plastic one, lasted for over one year and I'm regretfull that I removed it to install this one.
Can't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the best screen protectors, 26 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly and in sensible packaging.
The protectors themselves are of Spigen's usual top quality.
We used them on 3 Nexus 5 phones.
All three went on with no fuss and look practically invisible once attached.
They provide handy a handy little tool to push out any air bubbles and also stickers to remove any bits of dust that get stuck.

Can't really fault something that works so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it., 1 May 2015
Mr. Mike Worswick "[Karma.eX]Red" (Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
This is one of the easiest screen protector products I've ever installed on a screen. It didn't gather dust the moment the backing was peeled away and it went into place with almost no air bubbles to be removed - which all moved off the edges easily without having to use much pressure. Getting 3 in a pack is really re-assuring too, so if you're prone to dropping your phone, you might as well get this pack.