4.0 out of 5 stars Great but why change the look of the characters?
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by Jooles

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not nearly as good as the first series
After having the first series on loop wit the little-un, I decided to get the second series to add a little variety. However this series so much has changed and not for the better. The animation has been changed, to being like chicken run, with plastic bodies and clay heads which doesn't look as good. The writing also changed and the pace upped. Much more trying to get in...
Published 15 months ago by Richard Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but why change the look of the characters?, 19 Oct 2011
I loved Shaun the Sheep Series 1. My family and I have watched it countless times so I know every episode off by heart. I kept looking for series 2 to come out and was so excited when I could finally pre-order it. It is as magical and funny as the first and my only complaint is that they have changed the look of the cat, farmer, pigs and ever Bitzer! Thankfully all the sheep look the same. Bitzer bothers me the most, he is different colours and is "furry". Even the pigs look different, their noses and ears are not the same as before. The farmer has a big line dividing his face purporting to be stubble. Hey, maybe I am just fussy. I just dont know why people mess with something perfect?

Enjoy anyway x

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, lots of DVD's with lots of episodes, very funny, 10 Nov 2011
Me and my son are in stitches watching all these episodes, keeps us both entertained for a long period of time. Comes in lovely box set, cant fault this at all, picture is lovely, all episodes/discs are great! Highly reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 16 Jan 2014
we and our children just love it!! We also enjoy laughing together. we can only recommend it. perfect, fun and good entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Jan 2012
Mrs. Gaynor Brown (wakefield west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
absolutley fantastic, great price too. bought for my brother who's 50 and he loves it. kept everyone entertained for hours. would highly recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Havefun, 23 April 2014
Great, clean, simple fun for all ages. Well done, good imagination, attention to details, clever choice of music. I greatly enjoy it and I like to watch it often as a means of relaxation.

5.0 out of 5 stars So clever!, 11 Jan 2014
This is a great series. We love Shaun the Sheep and this did not disappoint. Lots of short episodes which are great as a treat before bed for kids. Very clever and lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaun the sheep complete series, 30 Dec 2013
Excellent purchased for a 70 year old who thinks shaun is hilarious, after watch it i have to agree, great value. I would recommend this dvd collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars shaun is the best;), 2 Jun 2014
Grabbed both series due to netflix removing them here in the USA,cant be happier.love the series looking forward to season 3 and the movie :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars The cleverest series ever!, 18 Dec 2013
D. Mason - See all my reviews
The wit, inventiveness, and cleverness of "Shaun the Sheep" is unmatched but any series I've seen. And, on a bad day, it is the best tonic available.

4.0 out of 5 stars More Sean, 14 Dec 2013
Andrew M. Davies (London) - See all my reviews
Git the first series? Then you know what you are getting so go and get the second series straight away :-)

Shirley Whirley