4.0 out of 5 stars good read
It's a little different to her usual books but still sucked me in, I couldn't stop reading. She's a great author.
Published 12 months ago by bex

3.0 out of 5 stars Still love Keri Arthur but didn't love this book.
I seriously expected to give this book five stars and before reading it was wondering how on earth I could possibly do the book justice with such a low rating. From the first few paragraphs I was filled with nervous anticipation of the upcoming events but something just didn't feel right and I just kept thinking this isn't Keri.

I was expecting a few typos due...
Published 12 months ago by Bex79

3.0 out of 5 stars Still love Keri Arthur but didn't love this book., 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Who Needs Enemies (Harri Phillecky, PI Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I was expecting a few typos due to the self publishing and had already forgiven them in advance. I wasn't expecting to be so distracted by outside influences that I had trouble understanding what was actually happening. This book just didn't keep me absorbed like I've come to expect from such an amazing author. The main character seemed a little lacklustre and I had little sympathy for her plight. Unfortunately most of the other characters didn't make thing's any better. Maybe I'm just so used the likes of Riley and Risa and their special abilities that nobody else can compare but I don't think that is the case.

I so love everything else from this author that I want to give this book a free pass and rate it five stars anyway but I hate being dishonest too much. I am still planning to buy every future Keri Arthur book but I just hope the prices for this series stay suitably low. I will not however review the next in this series unless there is considerable improvement. I would happily pay more than is currently charged for other series but unfortunately I would prefer to spend my money elsewhere if the Harri books were more expensive and it really pains me to say that. Sorry Keri.

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 19 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not her best, 21 Jun 2014
I love Keri Arthur & will buy a book just because she wrote it but this is not one of my favourites, not sure if I will get the rest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Harri Phillecky, 13 April 2014
Really enjoyable read with a strong female character in Harri Phillecky, great supporting characters who make you smile with their non human traits. Hopefully Keri Arthur will write another adventure for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars another brilliant character, 5 Feb 2014
keri arhur does not disappoint with this new series. another strong character and well constructed world. Plenty more of these please

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 1 Feb 2014
Good story and likeable characters. I couldn't put the book down. I hope there is going to be a follow up book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant well worth reading, 24 Dec 2013
J. Nixon (England) - See all my reviews
I really like Keri Arthur and this is another series I'm not going to miss. You need to concentrate to keep up with who's who and what is happening. A brilliant start but where is it going to go....

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 17 Dec 2013
Like all Keri's books very enjoyable. Hoping that there Will be more to follow. Great author thank you . X

4.0 out of 5 stars Who Needs Enemies, 14 Dec 2013
Ronda (Newcastle England) - See all my reviews
I was thrilled to find this book by Keri Arthur, I had no idea that it was out so when I seen it, being an avid fan, I dived onto Amazon to buy it immediately.

In this PI book, we meet all sorts of paranormal beings and Harriet, a PI, is part Elvin and Siren... she is asked to investigate the disappearance of a Siren and then turns up all sorts of information that points fingers in every direction...

A good book, if this is going to be a new series, a great starting point and I have to say I love Hari and the Ogres (her friends)... she is a great character and is part of a very promising series... I'm thrilled to have read yet another of Ms Arthur's books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keri does it again., 11 Dec 2013
Ms. A. Tyrer - See all my reviews
I'm a huge Keri Arthur fan. She never disappoints me, here's another heroine you can't help but fall in love with!