on 9 November 2013
I needed a new led TV but didn't want to pay over the odds for a big brand model. So after doing my research I liked the price, specs and reviews of this model. It arrived on the date that I was emailed, 7th November, and was simple to set up. I particularly love the fact that you can set the timer and record Freeview TV programmes via the usb port onto an external hdd or memory stick, while the TV is on standby. This is an option missing from most TVs more than twice the price of this one. It also let you play your own videos, music and photos via the usb too ! The only downside is that it only supports MPEG1 video so you may have to convert any videos that you want to play through the TV. The picture quality and sound is as good or better than most of the sub £400 TVs and the blacks are really rich. All in all after just 2 days I'm very satisfied with my purchase, don't be put off by the unpopular brand name this TV won't disappoint.
on 24 September 2013
this is a brilliant product came quick has a fantastic picture and good sound and nice size for a bedroom of living room all together 10/10
on 4 November 2013
Came out on top in a Sunday Times comparison for value for money. Very happy with it will be buying another
on 1 September 2014
WARNING! Think twice before ordering this tv have had two now and both have the same problem when turned off at plug over night, would not turn on in the morning took me 5mins of plugging in and taking plug out of socket before standby light would come on, decided to ask for money back as I had had enough at this point finlux's customer service is shocking you can't talk to anyone as there's no number it has to be done by online chat and they weren't helpful at all still waiting for one tv to be picked up as they keep mucking me about.
If you are looking for a great little tv have a look at the toshiba 32w2433db it has a great picture and toshiba would not treat they customers as bad as finlux do
on 21 December 2013
The recordable USB facility is brilliant.
You can even set the timer for it to record a programme, I haven't seen this facility before.
Very easy to use. Highly recommend.
on 18 January 2014
No frills, except a neat PVR function, but an excellent picture quality LED tv which does all that I want. Good price, prompt delivery and easy setup.
on 26 October 2013
Absolutely thrilled with the quality and value for money with this TV. Finally got around to getting an HD TV and felt anything more than £200 was pushing it on price, this TV is perfect for gaming and with a built in receiver, means less wires around the TV unit.
on 14 August 2014
Don't waste your money on this TV. worked for all of 5 minutes before power failed. Contacted Finlux customer service to arrange uplift of tv. To date I have waited 4 days for a reply email from Finlux without success. Customer service a joke!! Don't waste your money.
on 3 November 2013
The TV was bought as a gift for me, and I was pleased when it arrived. Until I turned it on, and the sound didnt work!
After trying to call Finlux, with no joy, I e-mailed them. After waiting over a day for a reply it took another 3 for them to track the order/product, as it was order by my brother and not me!
Eventually Finlux sent out a technician, well thats what they said, it was just a delivery firm and he took my TV away and gave me a replacement. Fine, sound worked, TV worked until:
12 and a half months later, TV popped while switched off, twice, loud enough to wake me up upstairs.
It would Turn on, so changed the fuse in the plug, still didn't work, changed the socket it was plugged into, nothing.
After weeks of e-mails between us (I bought a new TV in the mean time) it took Finlux ages to even confirm it was their product even with serial number and delivery confirmation e-mail from the first order.
Eventually they said they would take it and fix it, but as it was well over a year old, from manufacture date, not purchase date, they said I would have to pay.
The fact that replacement was delivered under 12 months ago does not matter.
Utter rubbish.

DO NO BUY.
on 23 August 2014
so far this is not satisfactory....the picture is blurry and the colours are dull ....the sound is bad too with lots of buzzing.....maybe it just needs adjusting which I will endeavour to do before returning it to sender.....I know it was cheap and maybe thats why its such poor quality....but I think its worth spending a little more and getting something thats easier to appreciate